Thread: Banned for unknown reason

1. Default Banned for unknown reason

I play on your server alot and this morning about 815 i was playing on your new server and all of a sudden i was banned by NYS CO and i am not sure why. I was just standing there doing nothing when i noticed that another toon looked to be hacking then i got banned. so let me know whats up there NYS. I was on for amost an hour and most of the people there were there with me the whole time. I wasnt hacking when you werent there.....why would i start when an admin shows up? hmmm ?

2. Default

Why on earth would a unban request be in introductions?

Live or die, make your choice.

3. Default

Post this in the unban me section and the admins will take it a bit more seriously.

*nottobeabitch*

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Thanks I was a little miffed this morning whhen it happened and didnt look through the threads to see unban me section . Will move it

5. Default

Post it in the unban section....there was a hacker using other steam users names and I accidentally banned you and someone else...My apologies.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bones View Post
    Thanks I was a little miffed this morning whhen it happened and didnt look through the threads to see unban me section . Will move it
    ^^<33

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Bones is lost, and NY has (FFS) Fat Finger Syndrome! Hey Bones good luck coming back!