Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fix the Fucking Trash Sever

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by firstblood View Post
    Racists always think their little snowflake opinions are facts.

It's a great thing that they're not.
    Who are you calling a racist? House nigger is a term coined by black slaves meant to demean slaves who sucked up to the slave owners. Have you even used the word nigger in front of your black friends? I have. Fuck you for pretending to know what you're talking about. But, since you're an IBIS admin, once again, I'm not suprised. Besides that, people who use the word "snowflake" don't know what the word "fact" means.

Edit: And, people who use "snowflake" also change the facts, which is what you did when you manipulated my quote. Use the word facts, then change the facts...lol.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by d-town View Post
    i'm better than you
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    sv_airaccelerate 1000 too stronk

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-town View Post
    BTW check the stats, new kid. I have a 2.78 KDR against you personally. .
    I like how he's bragging about his KDR against someone who is only knifing 95% of the time

- - - Updated - - -

But if that's what we're bragging about my KDR against The knifer is 2.83

4. Default

Yeah you better delete that comment you lying sack of shit

5. Default

Son. I knife, Bitch. You are a try hard made thrower.
    Go make your next comment.

Oh. Wait. Lol.
    You will be the biggest laugh for the next few years. And I will make sure it continues when it stops.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-town View Post
    Who are you calling a racist?
    You, ya racist cunt.
    You know who's never used that term before? Non-racists. Who do? Fat little white racist cunts. I wouldn't use that term in front of my black friends, I'm not a racist cunt.
    Since you're a racist fucking cunt, I'm not surprised you'd lie about having black friends. There's like what, 3 or 4 black people within 60 miles of you in Virginia? Every single person I met in the military from Virginia were also racist fucking cunts. It's how your cousin-mothers raised ya, nothing against you personally.

Special fat fuck snowflakes talking tough behind a keyboard use the term liberally as well I've gathered.
    Also took you long enough to realize that you hadn't mentioned fellatio in your post and that your words had been manipulated. Let's get the police.