Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fix the Fucking Trash Sever

1. Default

You’re all fucking faggot trash. You’re like a bunch of children playing in a plastic pool full of shit, and you just fling some of it at anyone who disagrees with you. Eat fucking horse cock with a fork, the fucking lot of you. I really do need to stop coming back and playing here, because it’s fucking cancerous aids being around you helmet-wearing botttle-drinking monkey fucks. And swag, fuck you. You aren’t worth spitting on.

2. Default

Alright then.

Your wish has come true -- http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...834198&Submit=

3. Default

D-Town butthurt and I wasn't even there. I feel so hurt, who will cry about me now. #unbandouchetown
    sv_airaccelerate 1000 too stronk

4. Default

poor baby.
    maybe one day he can get off the tit and grow the fuck up.

5. Default

You bitch more than nemesis. Didn't think that could happen.

I don't think anyone is going to miss d-town, you beat me to it scribbs.

6. Default

If you are not involved, Do Not Post!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    You bitch more than nemesis. Didn't think that could happen.

I don't think anyone is going to miss d-town, you beat me to it scribbs.
    Hahahaha! That’s where you’re wrong. There are people who already miss me, and disagree with you. Feel free to think what you want to, though. House nigger.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-town View Post
    Hahahaha! That’s where you’re wrong. There are people who already miss me, and disagree with you. Feel free to think what you want to, though. House nigger.
    Check the demo’s from Saturday night between 10pm-1am. You’re a fucking joke to everyone and everyone laughs and is glad you are gone. And I wasn’t even the one who started the convo, bitch.
    Cause you’re my bitch, Bitch. At the end of the day, I can still log on. You can’t.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    Check the demo’s from Saturday night between 10pm-1am. You’re a fucking joke to everyone and everyone laughs and is glad you are gone. And I wasn’t even the one who started the convo, bitch.
    Cause you’re my bitch, Bitch. At the end of the day, I can still log on. You can’t.
    I think because you're fucking retarded you don't understand what the word "everyone" means. Am i your bitch because I don't pay to be admin? You're like one of these dumb people with a gun who think you have power, when you wouldn't be influencing a goddamn thing without your paid-for weapon. You can blow a steady wind on my balls. BTW check the stats, new kid. I have a 2.78 KDR against you personally. If anyone is the bitch, it's the one getting a constant cumrain blasted on them, which is you via me. I'm just as good as I say I am, AND I'm self aware enough to know that more people hate me on CS:S than love me. I like who I am, and I won't change it. All of you faggots can tell me to grow up, get off the tit, what the fuck ever you want to, it's not gonna change the facts: I'm better than you, and you fucking suck as admins. And Money, way to censor the conversation when this has to do with EVERYONE on the server. You people are worse than GGC.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-town View Post
    I'm better than you at performing fellatio, and you fucking suck as admins.
    Racists always think their little snowflake opinions are facts.

It's a great thing that they're not.