Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Suddenly kicked and banned

1. Default

Chronic, I've accidentally banned two people before, and unbanned them immediately. It happens to even the best of us, we all make mistakes. C.O. was at least trying to get rid of a hacker. If you really think you can do better though, then buy admin.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    ah duh! and you need medication NY... then shave your stubby fingers down or buy a big keyboard.... you make this "accident" all the time it seems... so relax, take your meds and grew a humorous bone you twit!
    I think he has the humorous bone, you just aren't funny.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    ah duh! and you need medication NY... then shave your stubby fingers down or buy a big keyboard.... you make this "accident" all the time it seems... so relax, take your meds and grew a humorous bone you twit!
    Chronic, at first I thought you were an alright guy. I still do somewhat, but I have had enough of this stuff so I am gonna have to ask you to stop or show you where the door is. I am trying to be nice.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

I thank all the regulars for your comments. I guess he's attempting to be the Forum Jester. He also failed at that too.

5. Default

User was unbanned, *NOTE if you do not make "Steam_0:1:23943934" into "STEAM_0:1:23943934" then it will not unban them.

STEAM must always be in caps ALWAYS