Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: We aren't done here

1. Default We aren't done here

Firstblood says:

You, ya racist cunt.
    You know who's never used that term before? Non-racists. Who do? Fat little white racist cunts. I wouldn't use that term in front of my black friends, I'm not a racist cunt.
    Since you're a racist fucking cunt, I'm not surprised you'd lie about having black friends. There's like what, 3 or 4 black people within 60 miles of you in Virginia? Every single person I met in the military from Virginia were also racist fucking cunts. It's how your cousin-mothers raised ya, nothing against you personally.

Special fat fuck snowflakes talking tough behind a keyboard use the term liberally as well I've gathered.
    Also took you long enough to realize that you hadn't mentioned fellatio in your post and that your words had been manipulated. Let's get the police.

1: You know who's used that term before? Black people for 200+ years. So now they're racists? I know you don't know how to use reading comprehension to understand what a history book says because you didn't need that to get into the military because you're stupid, so I thought I'd remind you. I also know from this comment that you don't have black friends.
    2. You don't know one fucking thing about me. Not fucking ONE.
    3. I love how you say I'm racist, then use cultural bigotry against me because of where I live, like you know anything about it. You don't, hypocrite.
    4. Hilarious that you say I'm fat. Like you know ANYTHING about me. Lols for days.
    5. Keyboard warrior, huh? Like all of you fucking cock-wrangling IBIS admins who talk like you're fucking badasses because you pay money every month to be faggots? Like because you're admins and clan and all that other dumb shit it makes you right? Puh-fucking-lease. You're the epitome of what you claim I am, which just strengthens my position.

Keep it up. Thanks for all of the reading lols. Go ahead and lock all the threads you want to, ban me from the forums, I don't give a fuck. I go to bed at night knowing that all of you (you know who you are and aren't) are some dumb fucking pusillanimous faggots, and that will never change. And I sleep fucking TIGHT.

Lol @ "nothing against you personally." Nigga please.

2. Default

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

What are we talking about?
    also, whats with the unironic use of faggot?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

1. You're not a black person. You're a fat racist from virginia. You don't get to use the term, racist. Stating that you get to use that term is inherently racist. You don't believe that black people are human, and therefore don't get to own anything. Especially nothing as abstract as a word.
    2. I know that you're a fat fuck racist.
    3. You are racist. Cultural bigotry? White isn't a culture. Unless you mean the culture of white folk in your area to be racist as fuck?
    Bitch please you choose to live where you do. You live in a racist area. You chose that. You actively choose to do so. Probably moved from a less racist area so that you could be closer to the action. It's a fact that there's a fuckton of racists in your area, yourself included.
    https://www.newsleader.com/story/new...ton/865524001/
    https://www.dailyprogress.com/newsvi...b91c2ee00.html

And for you to get on here to use that term, then claim it's ok because you have black friends? Being hung in your back yard doesn't make them your friends.
    4. Repeating yourself doesn't make something true.
    5. Yeah, keyboard warrior. You're trolling. Go fuck yourself snowflake.

Also, claiming someone lacks reading comprehension then going out of your way to fail on that very front is odd. Like, really, really odd.
    >> Lol @ "nothing against you personally." Nigga please.
    It wasn't against you. The slight you're referring to was against your fat racist mother. Reading comprehension skills are necessary to have a conversation on the internet.

I'd be remiss to not bring up your homophobia but you're probably also friends with all of the gays in VA too right?

6. Default

To be fair, the articles posted in your argument are severely biased and skewed. Daily Progress has been found multiple times to embellish statistics to match their idea of the white hate machine.

Other than that I completely agree with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

7. Default

I would defend Virginia since Im from northern VA... But my county brought about Cory Stewart so........... yea.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

...what the fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by D-town View Post
    And I sleep fucking TIGHT.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Last edited by Wascally Wabbit; 08-01-2018 at 09:16 PM.
    sv_airaccelerate 1000 too stronk

10. Default

I don't want to read this shitty book, I'll just wait for the shitty movie...