Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: rpg server

1. Default

Bring it Anex, I was rank 4 when I left.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Great server, had fun playing on it till dragon came on and started whining about me, claiming I was hacking, threatening to get me banned. Suffice to say, I don't want to play there anymore if all one has to do is cry to an admin and claim someone is hacking to get someone banned, considering I've been a regular for quite a while.

In the end, played with darksiege for a single map, seemed like a good player, played well as a team, and basically everyone quit because he and I were on the same team. (Was too tired then to keep up with him, but I hardly believe he is hacking). Some of you claimed he was "farming", well, I leveled up to over 100 in little than 4 hours, no farming necessary. In any event, you people need to chill with these ridiculous accusations if you want good players to join, because it's certainly not fun when you have crappy players threatening to get you banned, because they know the "admin".

I've attached a demo of his whining and my play. Enjoy watching my boring play and maybe laugh at dragons whining (it's rather quite humorous, sadly I didn't record the previous map of his whining). If you think I'm hacking, well, whatever. If I have to record a demo every time I play, fine.

(For some reason won't let me attach a dem to the forum, I'll upload it to yousendit)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...NHZsMHlGa1E9PQ

Thanks for the server, hopefully things can improve.

3. Default

Sorry you had to experience that Block, not all of us there are like that. I've met some god-like players before who don't hack, and they're simply just god-like. So even if I'm getting my ass kicked, I won't call someone a hacker and/or threaten to get them banned until I fully investigate.

And even then if RPG Mod gets you down, there's always Zombie Mod.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

yea good old z mod

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Sorry you had to experience that Block, not all of us there are like that. I've met some god-like players before who don't hack, and they're simply just god-like. So even if I'm getting my ass kicked, I won't call someone a hacker and/or threaten to get them banned until I fully investigate.

And even then if RPG Mod gets you down, there's always Zombie Mod.
    Yeah, always had fun in zombie mod, even with the screw ups

6. Default

But most of the time skill is what you really need in rpg.