Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: rpg server

1. Default rpg server

i'm not complaining but today playing me hobo,james,christmas and some other ppl were playing we got so upgraded it got to the point of me having to kill them when there not looking. this is just worrying about new players who just came into the server they could face a level 100 with 400 hp.also the long jump feature is to over powering if a person had level 5 long jump they could reach the other teams spawn and attack them from the back in a matter of seconds.i'm just telling some issues i found.

2. Default

There's turbo leveling I think. When Viper joined and killed one person, (probably sizzle) he grew 5 levels.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

yea, you get leveled really quick when playing with high levels, so, you will get owned, but you will gain levels super quick

Live or die, make your choice.

4. Default

yea but thats when you get lucky as hell or he just let them kill him

5. Default

You will level really easy. as long as you stay with a group and attack high levels (Sizzle, me) then you will not have a problem killing us especially since we always work alone (tanks)

6. Default

yea i guess i'll give it another chance since i decided to reset my stats because i kind of fucked up and i wanted fast exp points to do stuff

7. Default

WHAT THE FUCK?! We have a RPG SERVER?!?!?!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Yeah man get with the times.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Hahaha its okay Anus, I didn't know/forgot till today im ranked 13 already thanks to sizzle<3
    That dirty whore...

10. Default

Damnit, now I am going to have to go into the server and dominate like I usually do.