Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want a Galaxy Note 9?

1. Default Anyone want a Galaxy Note 9?

I got an extra one from a deal Verizon was having. Pre-order one, get one free. It's the 128gig in blue. Looking to get $900 for it. I take Paypal if you send it as a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

2. Default

Looks good but I guess I should stick to my Pixel 2 XL for now :/ Too many expenses on phones these days :/
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

It's honestly one of the best phones I have had. Beats my iPhone X and my coveted LG V20 by a long margin.

4. Default

V30 for life, I'm all about that DAC since the V10.

5. Default

I'll give you 20 bucks for it
    In other news I'll stick with my cat s61, nothing beats an unbreakable smart phone that has an infrared camera, laser measure built in, and air quality tester to tell you the quality of the air and whether its toxic

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Fox View Post
    I'll give you 20 bucks for it
    In other news I'll stick with my cat s61, nothing beats an unbreakable smart phone that has an infrared camera, laser measure built in, and air quality tester to tell you the quality of the air and whether its toxic
    Sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their frickin' heads

7. Default

plus its waterproof up to 8 feet

8. Default

I sold it some chinese guy for 1000 bucks.

9. Default

You should have sold it for dollars, because bucks are worthless.

10. Default

I always thought that bucks had value so long as they had a decent rack... or was that hookers... definitely one of the two.