Thread: ?WheresWaldo? 09-04-18 01:56

1. Angry ?WheresWaldo? 09-04-18 01:56

Name in Game:?WheresWaldo? or Shanghaikid or Bensolo or I stand with krap or HE IS IN THE SAME SPOT.
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:63915850
    Who banned you:SCRIBBLE
    When:In my title
    Where: In gungame
    Why banned: Neat. I skipped out on a slay cause i was going to knife someone accidentally knifed teammate so I left. Came back got slayed told the admin ive been the mence on this server for admins since 2012. So he slayed me next round and then the round after that set me on fire all on server logs along with the conversation me and him had. Me saying ive been the mence all that stuff kept repeating the same thing to him. So finally he banned me cause i was getting pissed he was punishing me every round so I ran my mouth who wouldnt. I believe 1 slay would of been good but he escalated it by slaying setting on fire kicking 3 times. didnt get to play about 5 or 6 rounds cause of his power hungry ways. ask some of the admins on ibis if they know who i am. I bunch of them do cause alot of them dont like me cause i kick there ass at this game.
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...?&advType=name

Other/Reason to unban: 1 slay for slay evasion was enough but being slayed 2 more times and then set on fire and then kicked 3 times and then banned was excessive. what else do I have to say.

2. Default

Playing on our servers since 2012 you should know better than to rejoin to avoid punishment for tk regardless of it being accidental or not.
    As for the punishment being excessive, that's for SCRIBBLE to decide since he is clan

3. Default

I understand Ive done wrong and im sorry but there has been many occasions where ive been banned cause an admin dosent like me. But if anyone has ever been some sort of admin for a server u know 1 slay evade is 1 slay and done. not 3 slays 3 kicks 1 ablaze and a ban. It does not add up. I admitt ive done wrong but SCRIBBLE did wrong by useing his power too much. I think this whole situation is ridiculous cause i got banned for a slay evading but he put neat to reply to me saying ive been the mence since 2012 very mature admins.

- - - Updated - - -

not saying im mature at all

4. Default

Well like i said, It's up to SCRIBBLE to decide since he is clan.

Here's how the rankings are here...

Owner
    Clan
    ULA(upper level admin)
    Admin

5. Default

Pass.