Thread: Paq banned for wall hacks...

1. Default Paq banned for wall hacks...

Holy did the actual banning, he noticed it first.

I went to spec and demo'ed...

And I forgot to get his steam ID.

xDD

And I got this while trying to upload....

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

...??

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

His crosshair movements were suspicous. He would seem to place them perfectly where people were appearing, he's a nice guy but i do not appriciate him wall hacking.

3. Default

I've never seen anyone with that name, so if he was new and you suspected it, I wouldn't doubt it.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I've never seen anyone with that name, so if he was new and you suspected it, I wouldn't doubt it.
    He's been around for a while.

He comes and goes randomly.

When he comes, he pwns.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.