Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: evil inside - GunGame

1. Default evil inside - GunGame

I was apparently perma-banned by MagOps for suggesting that he should remove a penis from his mouth before attempting to talk shit to another admin (Project S). He kept interrupting her and somebody who was telling her something important and when she told him to shut up, he responded "Bitch, I own this server, it's mine" (or something similar). That is when I interjected with my suggestion.

I posted in a thread that existed already about this situation but thought this would be the best place to get un-banned since I did nothing that goes against the rules listed in the TOS.

I still don't know what I was banned for, other than telling MagOps off, which isn't a bannable offense according to any rule I've read.

2. Default

Hi evil inside.

It is a rule to disrespect admins, therefor you will remain banned for 3 days.

Live or die, make your choice.

3. Default

post your ID and I will unabn you wensday

4. Default

STEAM_0:1:17241897 that is his ID.

Make a post when you unban so I can close this thread.

Also, ban them for the correct time from the start all these temp permas is getting crazy

5. Default

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

Whytboiz, sorry about the comment. Quite unnecessary on my behalf and I apologize.

Lookin forward to gettin back on Tuesday.

6. Default

yeah, ill start lookin into some temp bans. i now realize theyre people out there who dont know who i am

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    yeah, ill start lookin into some temp bans. i now realize theyre people out there who dont know who i am
    ............and who are you supposed to be ?............LMAO !

8. Default

im me home boy. oh yeah, i unbanned him now. dont want to forget come wnesday

9. Default

If YOU LOOK AT SOME OF THE RACIST IN GAME NAMES HE USES FROM STATS SHEET, HE SHOULD NOT EVEN BE UNBANNED, MAYBE ZERO SHOULD LOOKINTO THAT.

10. Default

see you guys, i didnt even know that... i know how to spot the bad eggs...