Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ibis gungame dead?

1. Default

it outlived the flip phone, the ipod, the ipod mini, broadband, home telephones pretty much,

2. Default

Meanwhile just patched the GOGG server, to fix the crashes from last nights cs:go update. Now if only we could get some people on the go server...

NS2 server continues to be full most of the time, I do plan to add more servers for that game to capture the various mods. I know your thinking it is old but it is very actively developed and only in the last year has most computers even been able to run the game at a decent FPS to play it.

3. Default

I think part of the problem filling the gg server is the 30sec map change delay when it is empty. Basically if you join and the map had "ended" you will be stuck waiting for 30 seconds until the next map change load starts. Thus it really hurts when people sit on that.

I will see if I can program a mod to correct this behavior.

4. Default

Bots are lame but throw a couple bots in there so if someone joins at least theres something to do while waiting for a hooman to join
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Bots are lame but throw a couple bots in there so if someone joins at least theres something to do while waiting for a hooman to join

Good point, how many bots sounds good? 3 on each team?

6. Default

I think 3 on each team would be good

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rawrr View Post
    I think 3 on each team would be good
    yeah I would say not more than 3 or 4
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

8. Default

CS GO Baby

9. Default

definitely no more than 3 or 4 per team.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

should also give the option to kick bots
    the !kbots command

- - - Updated - - -

so if 4 people are in and they all type !kbots they can just play 2 v 2