Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Ibis gungame dead?

1. Default

Sup guys, checking in...really sad and unfortunate with what happened to the server. I miss you guys!

Haven't seen many people on for awhile; last time is when dyn-o-mite hit me up when there was 5-6 on each team. I don't know if its just my time zone but now I just see bots when im able to log on

Haven't played GG since

2. Default It's all your fault.

I blame Rawr ... always playing Rainbow 6 ... what the actual fuck?

3. Default

Hey now, i havent played that game in a while, and when i did play it was only on occasion. I havent played any games in a while. When i do want to play a game no one is on counter strike

4. Default

I have it set so that there is at least 3v3 for seeding. So it should be 2 bots on your team and 3 bots on the other team if you play on the server when it is empty.

5. Default

This makes me think of ibis now. Sad

6. Default

I am thinking that it might be best to shorten up the map rotation to just a core of really good classic maps. At least this will ensure that we are only bothering with the most popular options when we do have people on. apps

cartoon hd
    Last edited by deolsunny533; 11-09-2020 at 09:22 AM.

7. Default

Servers are finally Dead or Gone. R.I.P IBIS <3 2022

8. Default

I think it really did. Now MMORPGs are the trend. Have you heard the news that Diablo 4 is gonna release soon?