Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ibis gungame dead?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Ibis gungame dead?

I have never seen anybody on the gungame server since I moved, has it died? Or is it just my timezone difference

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Fox View Post
    I have never seen anybody on the gungame server since I moved, has it died? Or is it just my timezone difference
    Sadly, it's always dead. There might be a random time when there are more than 4 or 5 people, but that is few and far between.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Last edited by rawrr; 04-12-2019 at 05:22 PM. Reason: GAYBOI

4. Default

Ya very sad indeed. I check it periodically. Any other gg servers you all go to regularly?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

5. Default

how aid ibis servers are dead ---and from what I see css is dying in gernal, even dogz is usually dead now

6. Default

I haven't seen anyone online at any of the times I've checked in the last several months, but I can't generally play during the night anymore.

7. Default

I played last Saturday and we got the server pretty populated for a bit, then everyone left when i left ._.

8. Default

Yea on weekends it gets about 75% filled for a few hours although this last weekend I did not even see that.

I am thinking that it might be best to shorten up the map rotation to just a core of really good classic maps. At least this will ensure that we are only bothering with the most popular options when we do have people on.

9. Default

Top 10 maps according to psycho stats. Although i don't think texture city summer is in rotation anymore due to popular demand.

1 gg_sex_fix
    2 gg_deagle5_4hm
    3 gg_lego_spacetower
    4 aim_ag_texture_city_advanced
    5 gg_blue_arena
    6 gg_churches_x_final_fixed
    7 gg_lego_mafia_arena
    8 gg_aim_shotty
    9 aim_ag_texture_city_summer_v1
    10 gg_aim_shotty_mia

Love that my top 5 are all listed

10. Default