Thread: Hi

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Hi

I found the server today and played for several hours. Everyone had a great sense of humor and was very helpful when I had questions about the server. I got one of my clan mates to come play. I'll definitely be sending others this way.

2. Default

Nice to see you on the forums, you should try our other servers to, we just started the RPG server ^^

Live or die, make your choice.

3. Default

Ya I still can't believe we have a fucking rpg server!

Pure awesomeness

4. Default

keep with the times anex

5. Default

Hello my new friend!

6. Default

Thanks for the welcome. I tried looking last night for the IP's of the other servers actually but I'm still getting used to the layout. Mind just posting them here so I may add them to favorites?

Oh and Jigsaw, I passed the website along to the owner of my clan's server on where to find Source Parachute. He says he looked but couldn't find it. He says he's also running eventscripts. Any chance you could provide a direct link to parachute since he couldn't locate it?

Thanks!
    Last edited by HofstraU; 06-28-2009 at 03:10 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HofstraU View Post
    I found the server today and played for several hours. Everyone had a great sense of humor and was very helpful when I had questions about the server. I got one of my clan mates to come play. I'll definitely be sending others this way.
    Yea, these servers are pretty sexy.