Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Admins

1. Default Admins

alright guys i know some of you dont like me but i dont give a fuck for the sake of the ibis server you guys need to work to gether instead of fighting constantly even more so in game cuz your showing that we have weak points as a team i know you guys dont care much for smut clan but the reason we dont have these issues its because we know how to work together and address a problem locally between fellwo admins not everyone who joins the server so why dont you guys take a hint because if this shit keeps up it will be the down fall of the ibis servers

2. Default

i luled when i read this.. one problems are you talking about? disagreement between rules can only be solved by majority or in one fell sweep by ZERO.. please be more clear in ur post.. are you talking about zm, gg, or pubs (lol at pubs) .. if ur clear perhaps more people will join in ur discussion or atleast have a clue what you are talking about..

3. Default

The bold print.

It hurts.

Make it stop

Quote Originally Posted by tech n9ne View Post
    alright guys i know some of you dont like me but i dont give a fuck for the sake of the ibis server you guys need to work to gether instead of fighting constantly even more so in game cuz your showing that we have weak points as a team i know you guys dont care much for smut clan but the reason we dont have these issues its because we know how to work together and address a problem locally between fellwo admins not everyone who joins the server so why dont you guys take a hint because if this shit keeps up it will be the down fall of the ibis servers
    Most of us work together fine. The only one being a problem lately is virtus. The only arguing going on the past few days is because of mallissin.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

sorry i wasnt more specific i didnt want to name names but yes virtus is one and when you have multiple admins fighting against one other admin looks bad i was in gg the other day and i had disagreed with something virtus did and it was a gang up on him between me and another admin i thought about it and it makes us look bad wen we do this

6. Default

You think?

when i came late night and asked u to change a map u took it as i was taking over and ran to forums to post it.. well i deal with this SHIT EVERY FUCKIN DAY BTW CHELSY and NEM.. Thank god nemesis doesnt have admin anymore.. thats a relief... how u think i feel when everytime chelsy comes in.. says im senior admin go F urself and changed maps to what she wants.. oh yea.. u tell me how to settle this..
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

7. Default

There will always be drama. IBIS has been around longer than you think. If you take a look at other servers....the life span is nowhere near the span of IBIS.
    We can take constructive criticism from you but thanks, we will be fine. Like always.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    You think?

when i came late night and asked u to change a map u took it as i was taking over and ran to forums to post it.. well i deal with this SHIT EVERY FUCKIN DAY BTW CHELSY and NEM.. Thank god nemesis doesnt have admin anymore.. thats a relief... how u think i feel when everytime chelsy comes in.. says im senior admin go F urself and changed maps to what she wants.. oh yea.. u tell me how to settle this..
    Virtus.

Honestly.

I NEVER CHANGED THE MAPS.

ONLY MAP VOTES.

To prevent BITCHING.

You ARE the only problem admin.

Because YOU'RE the only one who seems to think he can do whatever he wants.

I never said, "I'm senior admin, go fuck yourself."

If you have a demo of this, in your vast collection, I would like to review where I said these specific words.

Now.

Why don't you go have a nice day.

And why you're at it, please grow some balls.

:]]

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    There will always be drama. IBIS has been around longer than you think. If you take a look at other servers....the life span is nowhere near the span of IBIS.
    We can take constructive criticism from you but thanks, we will be fine. Like always.
    Mhm.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

"alright guys i know some of you dont like me but i dont give a fuck for the sake of the ibis server you guys need to work to gether instead of fighting constantly even more so in game cuz your showing that we have weak points as a team i know you guys dont care much for smut clan but the reason we dont have these issues its because we know how to work together and address a problem locally between fellwo admins not everyone who joins the server so why dont you guys take a hint because if this shit keeps up it will be the down fall of the ibis servers"

FOR MY RESPONSE JUMP AHEAD TO 0:55
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W81z78d72tM