Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Interested in becoming an Administrator.

1. Default

you have fun with thoes smilies don't you

Live or die, make your choice.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    WALTER.... THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID

Try using this advise when you bring up Chelsea/Autumn! And most times she is not even in the servers to defend herself... You may be right, you may be wrong... I just don't care... But dregging up the past is not "setting an example for the rest of the players, or admin like! REMEMBER that next time you try being all cock-sured and Admin like even!
    ChronicVT I have nothing against you. I think I made my arguments very clear about Chelsea. If you wanna be her close buddy, you can continue to do so, but her administrator-ship is a matter of the servers' interests.

I don't give two shits if she plays you like a violin. I've known her for quite a while longer than you have, and she's harped on me when I wasn't around to defend myself. So again, don't get involved if you're unwary to facts.

Thanks that is all.

3. Default

Not like defending her or anything but she has improved.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Not like defending her or anything but she has improved.
    Yes she has. At least in server administrator-ship. And after judicial sanctions on her admin powers.

After WWIII on the IBIS forums.
    But hey, good knowing that this fight was not fought in vain.

;)

*plays Ode To Joy*
    Last edited by walterbrunswick; 06-29-2009 at 10:21 AM.

5. Default

Anyway, we digress.

Let's keep on-topic here, shall we?

Had fun playing with you last night AngryHobo690. Good luck w/ the admin!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    ChronicVT I have nothing against you. I think I made my arguments very clear about Chelsea. If you wanna be her close buddy, you can continue to do so, but her administrator-ship is a matter of the servers' interests.

I don't give two shits if she plays you like a violin. I've known her for quite a while longer than you have, and she's harped on me when I wasn't around to defend myself. So again, don't get involved if you're unwary to facts.

Thanks that is all.
    It seems like he assumes and is now the know it all jackass of the forums. Welcome JACKASS !!!
    Me and Walter do agree on this.

7. Default

hey welcome newcomer. try not to slap yourself into an advantages position ok? I want to sign in soon and start punishing cheaters. don't put yourself in that group please.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    hey welcome newcomer. try not to slap yourself into an advantages position ok? I want to sign in soon and start punishing cheaters. don't put yourself in that group please.
    YAY!!!! first post since the forums came back.

I still can't believe chelsea still has new post in her abuse threads, oh well.

for angryhobo, don't cause drama. just enforce the rules, have fun and don't cause drama.

thats all you need to do to be a good admin. unlike someone here.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Yes she has. At least in server administrator-ship. And after judicial sanctions on her admin powers.
    I know I said I wasn't going to respond to anything you said, but I feel it is neccessary to do so here.

I didn't calm down for you or anyone else who has a personal fight with me.

I did it for certain people who believed in me and believed I could better myself without shoving anything in my throat.

James being one of those people.

He, at least, is capable of telling me what I'm doing wrong, without going to the forums, crying.

He always tells me in private chat.

Take a lesson from him on how to deal with people.

All you did was cause drama, when you could have done everything in a much more mature fashion.

True, I wasn't the greatest either, but I can say I've learned from this, and you haven't.

Because you're still going at it!

Please, don't tell people they need to learn, when you yourself have much to learn.

I think you need to read Chronics post again.

Stop trying to bash people who defend me.

You'll never know me the way you say you do, because like with Adam, I never let anyone in, especially people over the internet.

You're not worth that kind of time.

On topic:

Good luck.

You seemed like a cool person the few times I played with you.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    thats all you need to do to be a good admin. unlike someone here.
    I hope you're not talking about me. <.<

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.