View Poll Results: Show long jump be disable

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

7 58.33%
  • no

5 41.67%

Thread: Should Long jump be disable on the rpg sever?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Should Long jump be disable on the rpg sever?

I was one of the long jumper and i say it should be disable it is ringed as hell.

2. Default

I agree that it should, if the user is able to figure out how to bunny hop on the server, he can be in the enemies base in a matter of seconds. By the time the team buys their stuff, they are getting shot at and do not know what hit them.

This should be taken off completly

3. Default

They can't really aim when they're in the air. I've owned sizzle plenty of times. You just have to realize, normal css common sense rules no longer apply, anything can come from anywhere.

It was tripled in price, and theres only 3 levels now. So if you think long jump should completely be removed, then so should vampire, impulse, and health.

And no, I don't use it.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 06-29-2009 at 10:26 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

i think it should nuff said

5. Default

I am changing the RPG software, the new version still has longjump, we will see how that goes.

The new one also has a few more things such as increasing the PLAYER SPEED, which I know a few of you wont like haha.

Live or die, make your choice.

6. Default

Well with Impulse we do get player speed up to 100% which is awesome.

Still disable longjump