Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RPG mod Important update (stats will be deleted)

1. Default

Use a different mod. When you are given all the powers to upgrade, there really is no real strategy. Ultimately, it's just a race to get to the top and upgrade everything. Perhaps a different mod that have classes so it is more balanced (i.e. Warcraft or Superhero or something). Really, anything that doesn't allow one person to be given all the powers to upgrade with is much more fair.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Use a different mod. When you are given all the powers to upgrade, there really is no real strategy. Ultimately, it's just a race to get to the top and upgrade everything. Perhaps a different mod that have classes so it is more balanced (i.e. Warcraft or Superhero or something). Really, anything that doesn't allow one person to be given all the powers to upgrade with is much more fair.
    Like I said, you get rid of health and things can be more tactical.

Because if you have a high enough health, regen, and vampire, you don't really have to upgrade much else.

3. Default

I've been told that upgrading vampire with shotgun makes you practically invincible now.

4. Default

It does X_X..

Though, despite being 200 levels behind since I somewhat stopped playing since Jigsaw changed the RPG mod to a different version, I can still get a drop on some high level players that get careless and think they're invincible. <.<'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

I've pretty much stopped playing since Sizzle exploited the bunny hopping. It made me realize that having access all of the powers to be upgraded, the possibilities for anything are pretty much endless.

Therefore, Change RPG server into a Non-ranked Zombie Escape Map Server??