Thread: IBIS Get together in GG

1. Default IBIS Get together in GG

9/12/2020 (this Saturday) Let's all game together like the old days. Bring your booze and your trivia answers, cause it's going down....

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

What time? Got a haircut but can be in other then then.

3. Default

^^ this right theeer

4. Default

I didn’t include a time. I’ll be around after 6pm est. I figure we could keep it going all night like the good ol days, but we’ll see how it goes.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

6. Default

I was only able to play a little bit as I was not home and only had my laptop... which only has integrated graphics lol. But was a fun time!

7. Default

I hate being one of those people but css is the only video game I have any interest in playing nowadays and gg is the only mode. And ibis is the only server with the classic gg rules. unfortunately I said some off color jokes and was banned for it. Can't say I didn't deserve it but seeing as some time has passed, can I ask to be unbanned now? of course on the promise to be polite

steamID: STEAM_0:0:14914444
    steamID3: [U:1:29828888]
    steamID64: 76561197990094616

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sharperious View Post
    I hate being one of those people but css is the only video game I have any interest in playing nowadays and gg is the only mode. And ibis is the only server with the classic gg rules. unfortunately I said some off color jokes and was banned for it. Can't say I didn't deserve it but seeing as some time has passed, can I ask to be unbanned now? of course on the promise to be polite

steamID: STEAM_0:0:14914444
    steamID3: [U:1:29828888]
    steamID64: 76561197990094616
    wrong section and format. post here http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/for...php/8-Unban-Me using this format :

*******************Unban Format****************

In the Title section -> Username Date(of ban) Time(of ban)

In the Message section ->

Name in Game:
    Steam-ID:
    Who banned you:
    When:
    Where:
    Why banned:
    Link to ban:

Other/Reason to unban: