Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SmokersRjokers88 admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by smokersrjokers88 View Post
    I have been having problems with Lietuvis for months now. When i first got admin he was very disrespectful and did not respond to warnings. At that time i did not act but, thats my fault. To this day, any time something happens between me and Lietuvis he takes drastic action. Even an accidental tk on nade level which i apologized for. If i accidentally shoot him he turns around and dinks me. This guy has no respect for admin authority. I do admit i should not have slayed him but stand in my shoes for a sec, This dude who treats u like crap on your home server decides to grow a pair of nuts and slay an ADMIN on nade level for an accident and completely looking over all past differences u apologize for this clearly accidental tk. Im sorry, he didnt deserve to be slayed back, he just deserved a swift kick in the nuts.
    i have never seen lietuvis break the rules or ever give me a hard time since i've played on these servers as an admin. He does what everyone would do, knife someone on nade level.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lietuvis View Post
    I didnt kill myself on purpose. Smokerjoker slayed me, that is why it says suicide after the slaying.
    That wasn't what I meant.

PenisFlytrap attacked a teammate
    lietuvis suicided.
    Player: lietuvis - Damage Taken

Wasn't sure if you fell off a ledge or something.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    i have never seen lietuvis break the rules or ever give me a hard time since i've played on these servers as an admin. He does what everyone would do, knife someone on nade level.
    Likewise.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by smokersrjokers88 View Post
    I have been having problems with Lietuvis for months now. When i first got admin he was very disrespectful and did not respond to warnings. At that time i did not act but, thats my fault. To this day, any time something happens between me and Lietuvis he takes drastic action. Even an accidental tk on nade level which i apologized for. If i accidentally shoot him he turns around and dinks me. This guy has no respect for admin authority. I do admit i should not have slayed him but stand in my shoes for a sec, This dude who treats u like crap on your home server decides to grow a pair of nuts and slay an ADMIN on nade level for an accident and completely looking over all past differences u apologize for this clearly accidental tk. Im sorry, he didnt deserve to be slayed back, he just deserved a swift kick in the nuts.
    Well at least you got some balls to admit that you were wrong, which i respect. I will always slay you and anyone else(except couple people) on the nade level, it doesnt matter if it is accidental. I think you are incorrect about me not respecting admin authority. I highly doubt that any other admin have problem with me(and I slay them constantly, or drug or anything else from the todays menu). But if I offended you in any way, im sorry. But plz be respectful and play by the rules, cuz if you brake them you just look like an ass....

5. Default

Would you slay me Lietuvis?

PEW PEW PEW™

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    He would even slay his grandmother on nade level. LOL

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    come to server to find out if I would? (long time no see )

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    He would even slay his grandmother on nade level. LOL
    true true

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    That wasn't what I meant.

lietuvis suicided.
    Player: lietuvis - Damage Taken

Wasn't sure if you fell off a ledge or something.
    it just how console shows the slaying, it just like to tell you over and over again that you just got fucked

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lietuvis View Post
    come to server to find out if I would? (long time no see )

it just how console shows the slaying, it just like to tell you over and over again that you just got fucked
    I won't be on until Sunday at the earliest?

LOL @ Console comment.

LIETUVIS!

PEW PEW PEW™

9. Default

To slay anyone who accidentally TKs you, especially on nade level, is kind of a dick move. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    To slay anyone who accidentally TKs you, especially on nade level, is kind of a dick move. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
    Yes. I would like to believe that... However, it usually goes, forgive everyone unless their name is "I LIKE TURTLES" because he wins too much.

MOTHER FUCKING HATERS. I WILL PEW IN ALL OF YOUR FACES.

PEW PEW PEW™