Thread: Sinister Sith Admin abuse like wtf?

1. Default Sinister Sith Admin abuse like wtf?

ok well we"re playing on panic beach and I was the first one in the room above the room with the invisible door. I was the 1st one inb there and i also closed up both entrances with the vending machines. Next thing you know 2 fucking noobs come into the room and shoot the vending machines to get in without asking if they could which obviously cadebreaking. As always when noobs foolow me and break my cades to get in I always destroy my cades after they come in to teach them a lesson which should be ok from what Ive heard since I was the first one in there. So then after I destroyed MY OWN CADE Sinister Sith kicks me for breaking my own cade. I come back and the
    1st thing he says is pull that shit again and ill ban you LMAO so I was like WTF? your gonna ban me for breaking my cade after those 2 noobs shot it to get in without asking? I said that 2 times and then told sinister that I was gonna post a thread about what he did. Them hes like ok now your pissing me off when all I was doing was telling him that he kicked me for breaking my own cade after 2 other people shot it to get in. To me thats admin abuse and Im not sure but I think he might have been one of the guys who shot my cade open cause he obviously saw me shoot the machine out yet he fails to see that I was the 1st one in there and I had both entrances blocked off b4 anyone even got there. All I have to say is from what I know 1st person in the room has the right to do whatever they want with the cade and after people broke mine to get in I shot it out seeing as though I was the 1st one in there and I had it closed off. Great admin work really kick me for breaking my own cade and then banning me for explaining that my cade was shot at to get in and then me destroying my own cade.

2. Default

everybody was going to that spot, you happened to get there first, but it doesn't make it your cade. we were right behind you. literally. i told them to stop shooting it, they did. i told you to stop shooting it, you didn't... so i banned you. good enough for you. you'll learn your lesson next time, hopefully. if not the ban will be longer i am sure.

3. Default READ THE RULES theres a thread about 1st person there makes it their cade

wtf are you talking about? you even admit seeing the guy shoot it open and that i was there first and that I had it closed off making it my cade theres a thread about it 1 st person there makes it their cade. you also said that you guys were right behind me but but the time you got there I had already blocked off both entances making it my cade I dont know what your talking about Im sure zero will agree with me when I say if your the 1st person to a room and you build a cade you can destroy it since you built it and were the 1st one there. Anytime any noobs shoot my cades to get in I destroy them and go find another spot and thats not against the rules since I built it. The fact that you said that it wasnt my cade makes me laugh LMAO. Wait till zero or rezel comment they will agree with me since theres a post about possession of barricades in the rules. You saw the guy in front of you cade break to get in then you came in and you thought there was nothing wrong with that? Then you go and kick me for shooting out my own cade? just wait to see what zero has to say I could care less what you say cause I didnt do anything wrong and from what Ive heard you've had previous admin abuse threads

4. Default

pretty much what your say is that its ok for people to shoot cades to get in when their closed off and that if someone shoots your cade to get in without asking and then you destroy your own cade to teach that person a lesson that's a bannable offence. I dont think so you must be using your own set of rules cause I know Im right and what you did was wrong.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Sith View Post
    everybody was going to that spot, you happened to get there first, but it doesn't make it your cade. we were right behind you. literally. i told them to stop shooting it, they did. i told you to stop shooting it, you didn't... so i banned you. good enough for you. you'll learn your lesson next time, hopefully. if not the ban will be longer i am sure.
    Actually tech it does....

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Barricade BreakingWhoever gets into the the room first is the sole proprietor of that room, and has the freedom to do whatever he deems necessary to survive.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5831

6. Default

closed till zero reviews. sinister yet again has clearly abused his power.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

And ONCE AGAIN...the proper format for punishment is Warn,Slay, Kick, BAN

Way to ignore the first 3. GJ Sith. Fail admin anyone?
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png