Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sinister Sith Admin Aboose

1. Default Sinister Sith Admin Aboose

Admin's INGAME name: §inister §ith ™ | ibis.a
    You're INGAME name: Holy Sonic! <33 (no sound)
    Server: Zombie Mod
    Map: Medevil Mountain
    Date & Time: 6:30~6:40PM 2/24/11

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): I got a ban for NO VERBAL WARNING, NO FREEZE, NO KICK.. He raged about how I got tagged in zombies. I killed a zombie and then got tagged when I got too close to finish one of the zombies off. He said oh well Sonic got to close. so enjoy your ban. *ban hammer hits me*
    Proof:

JIMIN : shi move over a little
    Holy Sonic! <33 (no sound) killed sn00p_diZZle with p90.
    Killer SAN DIEGO FIRE RESCUE TRUCK 20 still has 779 hp left
    SAN DIEGO FIRE RESCUE TRUCK 20 killed Holy Sonic! <33 (no sound) with zombie_claws_of_death.
    [ZR] You have been infected! Go pass it on to as many other players as you can.
    Holy Sonic! <33 (no sound) killed §inister §ith ™ | ibis.a with zombie_claws_of_death.
    SAN DIEGO FIRE RESCUE TRUCK 20 killed Jimbear with zombie_claws_of_death.
    SAN DIEGO FIRE RESCUE TRUCK 20 : SUCK IT
    JIMIN : k move back
    [hop] WCS MOD+ - cs_assault (16/22) [type !servers to join]
    SAN DIEGO FIRE RESCUE TRUCK 20 : SUCK IT HARD
    SAN DIEGO FIRE RESCUE TRUCK 20 : !ztele
    JIMIN : good
    (Terrorist) Holy Sonic! <33 (no sound) : !ZTELE
    (Terrorist) Holy Sonic! <33 (no sound) : !ztele
    (Scot) BladeTwinIguanaOnAStick killed DJ Mikey Revile ibis.a with zombie_claws_of_death.
    (Scot) BladeTwinIguanaOnAStick killed TheWRONGNess with zombie_claws_of_death.
    (Terrorist) Jimbear : !ztele
    SAN DIEGO FIRE RESCUE TRUCK 20 : !zclass
    GAH killed Jester with zombie_claws_of_death.
    §inister §ith ™ | ibis.a : !ztele
    Join our 20 slot GunGame Server at 208.43.70.233:27015
    (Scot) BladeTwinIguanaOnAStick : !ztele
    §inister §ith ™ | ibis.a killed Rufio with zombie_claws_of_death.
    §inister §ith ™ | ibis.a killed CoOkIe with zombie_claws_of_death.
    Holy Sonic! <33 (no sound) killed d-day with zombie_claws_of_death.
    CoOkIe killed ๖ۣۜCupcake with zombie_claws_of_death.
    Rufio killed Dane with zombie_claws_of_death.
    CoOkIe killed Vitamin T with zombie_claws_of_death.
    Dane : @ztele
    ๖ۣۜCupcake killed They Won't Let M Be ibis Anymor with zombie_claws_of_death.
    §inister §ith ™ | ibis.a killed jizo with zombie_claws_of_death.
    ๖ۣۜCupcake killed ATAMAN with zombie_claws_of_death.
    ๖ۣۜCupcake killed Guilmette with zombie_claws_of_death.
    [hop] IBIS Pub # 1 - cs_italy (22/22) [type !servers to join]
    (Terrorist) Jimbear : !ztele
    JIMIN : this is a really....
    ๖ۣۜCupcake : !ztele
    Guilmette : Bwahahaha.
    Performance warning: Merge with 'weapons\w_knife_t.mdl'. Mark bone 'ValveBiped.Bip01_R_Hand' in model 'player\techknow\zombie_torso\torso.mdl' as being used by bone merge in the .qc!
    Performance warning: Merge with 'weapons\w_knife_t.mdl'. Mark bone 'ValveBiped.Bip01_R_Hand' in model 'player\techknow\zombie_torso\torso.mdl' as being used by bone merge in the .qc!
    JIMIN : gay map
    Rufio : !ztele
    Cry_Wolf l ibis.a : yes
    Guilmette suicided.
    Jester : rtv this shit
    Jester : !ztele
    JIMIN : rtv
    Player JIMIN has entered rock the vote, 11 votes required to trigger map vote
    Dane : rtv
    Cry_Wolf l ibis.a : dammit
    *DEAD* Guilmette : rtv
    Player Guilmette has entered rock the vote, 10 votes required to trigger map vote
    Dane : rockthevote for fucksake
    Holy Sonic! <33 (no sound) : nominate
    *DEAD* Mr. NINJA BANANA ;D : rtv
    Player Mr. NINJA BANANA ;D has entered rock the vote, 9 votes required to trigger map vote
    *DEAD* sn00p_diZZle : rtv
    Player sn00p_diZZle has entered rock the vote, 8 votes required to trigger map vote
    Love this server? Support us and type !donate to find out more!
    Player Holy Sonic! <33 (no sound) nominated map ze_trainescape_b3 for rock the vote
    Holy Sonic! <33 (no sound) : rtv
    Player Holy Sonic! <33 (no sound) has entered rock the vote, 7 votes required to trigger map vote
    SAN DIEGO FIRE RESCUE TRUCK 20 : WHAT
    SAN DIEGO FIRE RESCUE TRUCK 20 : ?
    JIMIN killed GAH with m249.
    They Won't Let M Be ibis Anymor : rtv
    Player They Won't Let M Be ibis Anymor has entered rock the vote, 5 votes required to trigger map vote
    JIMIN killed Vitamin T with m249.
    You have been banned by Admin for 30 minutes
    (ADMIN) §inister §ith ™ | ibis.a: banned player Holy Sonic! <33 (no sound)
    Disconnect: Banned (By Admin).

DJ Mikey was there to witness the ban
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

2. Default

First of all...

WE were in the cell in medieval mountains (or whatever it's called). I said "Stay away from the opening so you don't get tagged". I told you not to go there. You continuously did. I said if you don't stop that shit would go down. You deserve it. Apparently you're a regular, you know the rules. I told you to stop. you didn't listen. I warned you on the mic. You might not have heard it, but I told you to stop or you'd be banned. it only lasted five minutes because mikey was trying to argue with me so to stop the grief I unbanned you but if I had it my way, the ban would've stayed.

Pretty sad that you have to come back to the forums to complain about me when you already know the rules, considering that you're, well, a regular. I warned you. I told you not to do something, but you disobeyed. You're at fault, not me.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Sith View Post
    First of all...

WE were in the cell in medieval mountains (or whatever it's called). I said "Stay away from the opening so you don't get tagged". I told you not to go there. You continuously did. I said if you don't stop that shit would go down. You deserve it. Apparently you're a regular, you know the rules. I told you to stop. you didn't listen. I warned you on the mic. You might not have heard it, but I told you to stop or you'd be banned. it only lasted five minutes because mikey was trying to argue with me so to stop the grief I unbanned you but if I had it my way, the ban would've stayed.

Pretty sad that you have to come back to the forums to complain about me when you already know the rules, considering that you're, well, a regular. I warned you. I told you not to do something, but you disobeyed. You're at fault, not me.
    I have no sound dipshit... obvi you do not know what (no sound) means.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    I have no sound dipshit... obvi you do not know what (no sound) means.
    I was thinking the same damn thing. What a moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

5. Default

i hate fail aboose threads almost as much as i hate stupid people.......... and this is fail as fuck......

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

6. Default

Well, how is it my fault that you don't have sound? I wasn't exactly paying attention to the fact that it said "(no sound)". You could have easily plugged headphones into the back of your computer. It's not hard to get sound, so therefore I do not see how I should be at fault. The ban is over. Just don't do it again.

7. Default

Once again this faggot fails at being an admin.

Someone can unban this guy now. All I have been doing is correcting Siths mistakes anyway.

Zero can we finally remove his admin now?
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Once again this faggot fails at being an admin.

Someone can unban this guy now. All I have been doing is correcting Siths mistakes anyway.

Zero can we finally remove his admin now?
    I was doing my job, and frankly, you're just a prick. You failed to post any evidence against me in your previous so-called "abuse" thread, it wasn't even in the right format. You're a terrible clan member and a terrible admin. No demo or "screenshot" (the reason I quote is because there was never one of existence to begin with) was ever uploaded to justify your action in perma banning me. You're a putz, and that is exactly what you are... looking for every miniscule mistake I make to give you an excuse to ban me or kick me, because you've got a personal hate-on for me. ZERO even said that since there was no evidence that no action would be taken. 95% of the admin abuse threads against me are just made by people who simply don't like me (which I don't give two shits about) and bear no evidence whatsoever. YOU are a fail admin AND a fail clan member. you shouldn't even have the IBIS tag in your name whatsoever. Get a life you loser.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Sith View Post
    I was doing my job, and frankly, you're just a prick. You failed to post any evidence against me in your previous so-called "abuse" thread, it wasn't even in the right format. You're a terrible clan member and a terrible admin. No demo or "screenshot" (the reason I quote is because there was never one of existence to begin with) was ever uploaded to justify your action in perma banning me. You're a putz, and that is exactly what you are... looking for every miniscule mistake I make to give you an excuse to ban me or kick me, because you've got a personal hate-on for me. ZERO even said that since there was no evidence that no action would be taken. 95% of the admin abuse threads against me are just made by people who simply don't like me (which I don't give two shits about) and bear no evidence whatsoever. YOU are a fail admin AND a fail clan member. you shouldn't even have the IBIS tag in your name whatsoever. Get a life you loser.
    yet, he is in clan and you are not. like it or not, he gets respect from you. hitman was worried and had cause to think you would pull a walter/katana/dogbrother, and thus acted accordingly.

you've been showing progress in getting better. raging t clanner for doing his job is not going to help you
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

He knows I hate him. He shows constant disregard for the server. I still think he is a liability.

Anything he does other admins have to undo because hes suck a fucking moron.

Closed for Zero. I also add this as more evidence of his admin abuse.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png