I imagine I wasn't perma banned but if I was I'd like to be unbanned. I've played on this gg server for probably a year now and enjoyed it alot. I talk trash ALOT, that's just what I do. NYS was trash talking also, I don't really care what happens with that. But when admins take advantage of their powers when they shouldn't do it, it's not fair and it pisses me off.

For example, knife fight at the end of round, we both hit each other one, and we were circling around a box for awhile and before one of us could hit the other, time ran out and we both died. Instead of being cool-headed, NYS decided to abuse his powers and slay me...for no reason. I didn't do anything wrong, he was just mad he died and lost a level.

I realize that I talk trash alot, but he was doing everything I was doing AND went above and beyond to make me miserable here. And after giving him a piece of my mind after kicking me, I got banned.

I didn't break any rules, I didn't do anything wrong, NYS got mad and as I'm sure as he does to plenty of others, toyed with them with his admin powers.

So, I learned my lesson. Don't fuck with admins who will get butthurt when you talk trash. I'll be nice. Please unban me, I love your server.

-Rusty.