Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rusty

1. Default Rusty

I imagine I wasn't perma banned but if I was I'd like to be unbanned. I've played on this gg server for probably a year now and enjoyed it alot. I talk trash ALOT, that's just what I do. NYS was trash talking also, I don't really care what happens with that. But when admins take advantage of their powers when they shouldn't do it, it's not fair and it pisses me off.

For example, knife fight at the end of round, we both hit each other one, and we were circling around a box for awhile and before one of us could hit the other, time ran out and we both died. Instead of being cool-headed, NYS decided to abuse his powers and slay me...for no reason. I didn't do anything wrong, he was just mad he died and lost a level.

I realize that I talk trash alot, but he was doing everything I was doing AND went above and beyond to make me miserable here. And after giving him a piece of my mind after kicking me, I got banned.

I didn't break any rules, I didn't do anything wrong, NYS got mad and as I'm sure as he does to plenty of others, toyed with them with his admin powers.

So, I learned my lesson. Don't fuck with admins who will get butthurt when you talk trash. I'll be nice. Please unban me, I love your server.

-Rusty.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    I love your server.

-Rusty.
    Awwww we <3 you too! Its nice to know you care and we weren't just your one night stand.

Its prob a 5 min ban or something relatively short. Wait 5 min if not wait an hour if your not already unbanned then persist here on the forums.

3. Default

I imagine I wasn't perma banned but if I was I'd like to be unbanned. I've played on this gg server for probably a year now and enjoyed it alot. I talk trash ALOT, that's just what I do. NYS was trash talking also, I don't really care what happens with that. But when admins take advantage of their powers when they shouldn't do it, it's not fair and it pisses me off.

For example, knife fight at the end of round, we both hit each other one, and we were circling around a box for awhile and before one of us could hit the other, time ran out and we both died. Instead of being cool-headed, NYS decided to abuse his powers and slay me...for no reason. I didn't do anything wrong, he was just mad he died and lost a level.

I realize that I talk trash alot, but he was doing everything I was doing AND went above and beyond to make me miserable here. And after giving him a piece of my mind after kicking me, I got banned.

I didn't break any rules, I didn't do anything wrong, NYS got mad and as I'm sure as he does to plenty of others, toyed with them with his admin powers.

So, I learned my lesson. Don't fuck with admins who will get butthurt when you talk trash. I'll be nice. Please unban me, I love your server.

-Rusty.
    LMAO !! You ran away from me the whole entire knife round. I have witnesses who can back me up on this claim. You kept cursing me out ...then kicked...then decided to curse me out again....its a temp ban..next time don't type 1 for a knife fight so you can run away and let the time run out for both players.

4. Default

Also, post in the correct format.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Also, post in the correct format.
    Hush, Javier.

Go tend to your inmates.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Hush, Javier.

Go tend to your inmates.
    I have the next 3 days off. Thank you !

7. Default

how long is it?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I have the next 3 days off. Thank you !
    lolol.

Go you!

what'chu gonna do on those days off?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

how long is it?
    Post in the proper format.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    lolol.

Go you!

what'chu gonna do on those days off?
    Rub down my shell with oil.
    Take off my shell...

PEW PEW PEW™