Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Happy Canada Day!!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=nys=- c.o. View Post
    canada spawns whales and walruses.
    lmao.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

i celibrated canada day today as i do every year. by not even knowing today was "canada day"

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    i celibrated canada day today as i do every year. by not even knowing today was "canada day"
    it would be funny if you didn't steal it from the Colbert Report...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    it would be funny if you didn't steal it from the Colbert Report...
    Well we all know whytboiz is such an original character!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Well we all know whytboiz is such an original character!
    well he is origional in the way he makes up his own server rules that no one's ever heard of before... so +1 there...

6. Default

well he is origional in the way he makes up his own server rules that no one's ever heard of before... so +1 there...
    Haha.

Just like how when I'm told about socially accepted rules and am asked to enforce them, (such as no fast zombies on mines of moria), suddenly I'm making up server rules that no ones ever heard of?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Haha.

Just like how when I'm told about socially accepted rules and am asked to enforce them, (such as no fast zombies on mines of moria), suddenly I'm making up server rules that no ones ever heard of?
    sounds kinda like the same thing as you don't shoot someone then knife them like a douchenozzle.

8. Default

sounds kinda like the same thing as you don't shoot someone then knife them like a douchenozzle.
    Mhm.

Because they're curtesy rules.

Socially accepted.

But somehow, these rules that have been around longer than me, we created by me.

I don't get it...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Mhm.

Because they're curtesy rules.

Socially accepted.

But somehow, these rules that have been around longer than me, we created by me.

I don't get it...
    so...you're from the future? or you're an apple...

10. Default

so...you're from the future? or you're an apple...
    lolol.

Must be.

xD