Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Administrator

1. Default

Autumn dont make it personal... I am not Walter... I am much better looking! And have no interest in sleeping with you! My wife and mistresses are enough to handle.

2. Default

CONGRATES Angry! We made it to Admin!

3. Default

Bit cocky aren't you Chonic?

If you have admin, use it to help the server, not for your own personal gain or to act like your better then others.

And AngryHobo, after playing with you a bit, I've come to the conclusion that your a decent admin. So good job, and keep up the good work.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    Autumn dont make it personal... I am not Walter... I am much better looking! And have no interest in sleeping with you! My wife and mistresses are enough to handle.
    Why are you bringing my name into this? Keep me out of your half-witted remarks. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Bit cocky aren't you Chonic?
    The cocky self-assured ones never last too long.

5. Default

Walter, your name was brought up out of past experiences in which Autumn would associate with, being as niave as she can be... Shows your niaveness also!

As for my "cockiness and self-assurances" I am confidient that I am here to play on the servers and thanks to Zero I can rid server of "unconnected" (my two vice) and change maps when they need to be and there is no Admin on... I am not trying to power trip anyone... If it makes you any happier I will not enact my Admin when you are on <watches Walter's head swell>... I am not in a cock fight with you, so sit down and relax... and wait until you can talk to me like an adult!

Jeimuzu, I believe I have played on the servers you play, good player, but talk about cockiness? I am here to play... and as I told Walter, I'll try to explain it to you; "If it makes you any happier I will not enact my Admin when you are on <watches Jeimuzu's head swell>... I am not in a cock fight with you, so sit down and relax... and wait until you can talk to me like an adult!"

One thing I have noticed about the people on this server:

1. Everyone sez the person who killed them must be a hacker!
    2. You need to bring your own cheese for all the whiners.
    3. The egos around here are larger than their scores!

LMAO

I would explain it further but you might not understand!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    Walter, your name was brought up out of past experiences in which Autumn would associate with, being as niave as she can be... Shows your niaveness also!

As for my "cockiness and self-assurances" I am confidient that I am here to play on the servers and thanks to Zero I can rid server of "unconnected" (my two vice) and change maps when they need to be and there is no Admin on... I am not trying to power trip anyone... If it makes you any happier I will not enact my Admin when you are on <watches Walter's head swell>... I am not in a cock fight with you, so sit down and relax... and wait until you can talk to me like an adult!

Jeimuzu, I believe I have played on the servers you play, good player, but talk about cockiness? I am here to play... and as I told Walter, I'll try to explain it to you; "If it makes you any happier I will not enact my Admin when you are on <watches Jeimuzu's head swell>... I am not in a cock fight with you, so sit down and relax... and wait until you can talk to me like an adult!"

One thing I have noticed about the people on this server:

1. Everyone sez the person who killed them must be a hacker!
    2. You need to bring your own cheese for all the whiners.
    3. The egos around here are larger than their scores!

LMAO

I would explain it further but you might not understand!
    Wow, what a character.

So noble and smart, yet the way you talk stinks of cockiness. And you managed to be condescending too!

I guess my first impression of you was off by 180 degrees.

I can see why NYS CO hates you.

7. Default

Any one care to guess how long Chronic has his admin for?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Any one care to guess how long Chronic has his admin for?
    as long as he wants

I'm cocky but no one has ever gotten on my case about it, so why are you guys all over chronic's nuts????

seriously green is a bad color for most of you.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    as long as he wants

I'm cocky but no one has ever gotten on my case about it, so why are you guys all over chronic's nuts????

seriously green is a bad color for most of you.
    The thing is, you kinda proved your shit doesn't stink in game (is that even the right term?). Over the course of many months. How long did you have your admin for?

And I'm not envious. I have admin.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    The thing is, you kinda proved your shit doesn't stink in game (is that even the right term?). Over the course of many months. How long did you have your admin for?

And I'm not envious. I have admin.
    I only had it for 4 months before I canceled it and took a break lol

but I am coming back at the beginning of august.

so prepare for my return bitches.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-