Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Why is being cocky a bad thing?
    I don't know but it sure is fun
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I don't know but it sure is fun
    Finally, something we agree on.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Walter seems bitter towards folks he feels (or rather assumes) is siding with folks he has discreptencies (or rather beef) with. I understand this... But what I do not understand is why he came to me, asking to join his groups, clans and what have youse. Maybe he thought he needed to expand his friendship base to help fuel his flame war.

I have stated the same thing for months... I am on no one persons side... I am the line between Ying and Yang that holds them together... If you don't want the truth (which hurts more than the sting of your pride), do not ask me, do not include me, and do not insist I take one side.... Walter I still "like" you. However the last couple of months you have demonstrated egotistical (Shit don't stink) attitude which is offsettish. Autumn heeded more request to move on... You feel hurt (damaged, broken, and a loss of control) because of this pented up resentment. And you ooze it to those around you, masked as someone important. Don't forget, Canadians are NOT important to any one!

My shit stinks, just as everyone else does... I have merely shit so much in the last 41 years that I have become accustomed to the order... But other "shit" stands out as rather more pungent. If you played more than you forumed I would, as many amy, appreciate that greatly!

And if I seem condescending that is only because down deep I am intimidating to you... As I tell my students, It will pass with time and you will either accept another persons (as you would say "faults", but should be called) traits or you will move on.

Man I do love this Server! LMFAO You're all so entertaining you help me forget I'm dying!

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    Walter seems bitter towards folks he feels (or rather assumes) is siding with folks he has discreptencies (or rather beef) with. I understand this... But what I do not understand is why he came to me, asking to join his groups, clans and what have youse. Maybe he thought he needed to expand his friendship base to help fuel his flame war.

I have stated the same thing for months... I am on no one persons side... I am the line between Ying and Yang that holds them together... If you don't want the truth (which hurts more than the sting of your pride), do not ask me, do not include me, and do not insist I take one side.... Walter I still "like" you. However the last couple of months you have demonstrated egotistical (Shit don't stink) attitude which is offsettish. Autumn heeded more request to move on... You feel hurt (damaged, broken, and a loss of control) because of this pented up resentment. And you ooze it to those around you, masked as someone important. Don't forget, Canadians are NOT important to any one!

My shit stinks, just as everyone else does... I have merely shit so much in the last 41 years that I have become accustomed to the order... But other "shit" stands out as rather more pungent. If you played more than you forumed I would, as many amy, appreciate that greatly!

And if I seem condescending that is only because down deep I am intimidating to you... As I tell my students, It will pass with time and you will either accept another persons (as you would say "faults", but should be called) traits or you will move on.

Man I do love this Server! LMFAO You're all so entertaining you help me forget I'm dying!

I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Finally, something we agree on.
    yeah but I'll always be more cockier than you can ever be.

you can't 1up me.

as for you chronic you may be the line between ying and yang but I'm the guy standing there stirring that shit together.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    yeah but I'll always be more cockier than you can ever be.

you can't 1up me.

as for you chronic you may be the line between ying and yang but I'm the guy standing there stirring that shit together.

when you stir don't forget the and some

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post

And the only way to end this is to ignore him and not give him a reason to continue.

Posts like these give him fuel for his fire.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    when you stir don't forget the and some
    oh you are good sir

you have read my mind well