Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin. Names

Chelsea why is it on EVERY single thread You Just MUST act Like a WHORE!?!?!!??!! SeriouSLy F OFF No One Likes You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And The Ones Who DO Are Trying To Get Something From YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Grow The F UP Because Youre Making Me SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Default

i don't know who to side i guess i rather not for now

3. Default

I am a admin, so!!! heres my post!!

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    Chelsea why is it on EVERY single thread You Just MUST act Like a WHORE!?!?!!??!! SeriouSLy F OFF No One Likes You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And The Ones Who DO Are Trying To Get Something From YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Grow The F UP Because Youre Making Me SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OH SHIT EVERYONE RUN TO YOUR BOMB SHELTERS NOW!!!!!!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Wow. Wow. Hang on just a minute there Baby...

Me and Lukey have been around here longer than some of the people you listed (excluding the clan members of course) and yet you're calling us new? Haha.

You do not remember us from last year? I was an admin while you were still running around in diapers like a ZM noobcake!!

And secondly wtf Anex is the drunk? I thought I claimed that title already? Drinking hard liquor each night doesn't qualify me?! HAS THE GERMAN WON!?

"A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    And as for you walter look im srry but i never noticed, i mean i still cannot remember you or Lukeydukey EVER being admin, LOL nor do i even remember you guys, but Hey you know i love ya so Hush Puppy lol and btw im srry babe but yesh ANEX IS THE DRUNK He gets the award for that for a fact roflmao!!!!!!!! lol <3
    Last edited by ImGonnaGetCha; 07-02-2009 at 03:06 PM.

Oh shit everyone run to your bomb shelters now!!!!!!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    Getcha just shut your fucking mouth now before you embarrass yourself.

Seriously. Get over your childish self.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Getcha just shut your fucking mouth now before you embarrass yourself.

Seriously. Get over your childish self.
    Shut the fuck up Christmas!!! You've managed to embarrass yourself enough!

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    OH SHIT EVERYONE RUN TO YOUR BOMB SHELTERS NOW!!!!!!
    I CALL THE .50 BMG TURRET!!!;D

FIIIIRRRREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christmas you know me i know you, and i know for a fact that you are just trying to get on her good side so you can get some from her, so lol stfu christmas, YOUR opinion isnt wanted here

10. Default

this list of admins is not even 1/4 of the admins we have registered.

when i get my pc set up, all of you who have forgotten, shall remember the fallen. you will know my name is whytboiz, when i lay my vengance upon you.