Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Potatoe's ideas.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I've come to like the predator.. It brings a sense of fear, as if you're being watched from the shadows.. Unknowingly being brought closer to death with each passing second.
    YES!! You need to watch Predator (1987) starring Arnold Schwarzenegger to really appreciate the fear that this creature instills in people!

2. Default

Plus, I can solo the Hidden. Predator stands out like a light in the dark.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Just curious Walter can you name a movie that a predator appears in that has zombies? No?

4. Default

yea when was the predator considered a zombie hm

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Potato View Post
    Just curious Walter can you name a movie that a predator appears in that has zombies? No?
    That's because the Predator would rape all the zombies in a matter of seconds so thus there would be no script for the movie!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Potato View Post

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

i wonder what thriller would look like with predators

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    i wonder what thriller would look like with predators
    ghey.

Zombies > Predators.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    YES!! You need to watch Predator (1987) starring Arnold Schwarzenegger to really appreciate the fear that this creature instills in people!
    Wait, we are playing fear mod now?

Why must people change things while I'm gone!

10. Default

maybe adding a new zombie class to incorporate potatos idea?