Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Potatoe's ideas.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I've come to like the predator.. It brings a sense of fear, as if you're being watched from the shadows.. Unknowingly being brought closer to death with each passing second.
    That was fuckin' Deep.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

I've ALWAYS put an "E" after potatoe and tomatoe.
    Y'kno I've been doing precisely the same thing with 'toe' for years now....

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HofstraU View Post
    Y'kno I've been doing precisely the same thing with 'toe' for years now....
    lmao.

Srsly?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Zero probably could add another class, but I'm sure hes working on other stuff as well. Though I don't see why a zombie couldn't mutate and have the ability to blend in with the world's surroundings. If anything, the zombies from ZM are the equivalent of zombie bosses in L4D on expert.

I have to admit though, having two predator classes is somewhat pointless. Keep the one that has nearly full invisibility until you shoot it's head off, and replace the other one with an entirely new class.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Zero probably could add another class, but I'm sure hes working on other stuff as well. Though I don't see why a zombie couldn't mutate and have the ability to blend in with the world's surroundings. If anything, the zombies from ZM are the equivalent of zombie bosses in L4D on expert.

I have to admit though, having two predator classes is somewhat pointless. Keep the one that has nearly full invisibility until you shoot it's head off, and replace the other one with an entirely new class.
    I honestly think that things need to be shaken up a bit.

We already got the new and amazing maps, now can we get some new zombies?

sometimes the same-old-same-old GETS old...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

I vote this new zombie class into IBIS. Even though my opinion doesn't matter.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by :||Breakneck||: View Post
    I vote this new zombie class into IBIS. Even though my opinion doesn't matter.
    Hopefully.

It seemed REALLY cool.

8. Default

yea, why are there 2 predetors o.O, there the same stats arent they? anywho, potato that skin looks awesome!!

9. Default

I've come to love the predator xp more than the regular predator because you can stay cloaked. In more dimmer areas, they are hard to see from afar and if you get shot, you stay cloaked and just reposition yourself for the tag. Unlike the predator xp, the normal pred has a better advantage at stealth, but once it is detected, it becomes useless.

What I'm saying is that the predator xp stays mostly cloaked 100% of the time. I say replace the normal pred!

10. Default

I Found some sick replacements or a new skin for a zombie...

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/64370
    Would be awesome to see a terminator chaseing me

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/34918

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/33480

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/games/72 - basically anything on this page works to looo.