Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Potatoe's ideas.

1. Default

so, is there a new zombie class that can be discussed? maybe once a few different models or classes are discussed there can be a poll then it will be left up to when zero can find the time to maybe work it in.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    so, is there a new zombie class that can be discussed? maybe once a few different models or classes are discussed there can be a poll then it will be left up to when zero can find the time to maybe work it in.
    It's never going to happen.

They don't see this as a priority.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

no point in adding more zombie classes.. it will just create more problems.. as in server balance.. besides we already have all the zombie powers necessary for a zclass server...

deformed - strength/hp and height advantage
    fast - fast speeds
    predators(both of them) - transparent skins... faster then humans.. medium jump height
    poisons - extreme jumps
    classic - slightly faster then humans... medium hp.. basically a generic human with some small but noticeable powers...
    infected - slow .. massive hp.. and sorta blends into the crowd.. (it would make more sense to make this zombie look exactly like a human)

what other powers would a zombie need :| ... knife throwing?!?!? abilities to go through walls for a small period of time?!?!? (now that would be extremely imbalanced) telekinetic knives(longer knifing range???)
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

4. Default

i was just think on getting a possible idea and then letting get filed away till someone finds the time to try to implemint it, meh.

infected... lol, was wondering what their real bonus was.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    i was just think on getting a possible idea and then letting get filed away till someone finds the time to try to implemint it, meh.

infected... lol, was wondering what their real bonus was.
    technically they have no bonus ... unless ur blind.. and cant tell that it has a darker skin then all the humans.. if zero made it look exactly like a human.. it will definitely be a good zombie.. but since the start of its existence its been useless.. (most of the time)
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    since the start of its existence its been useless.. (most of the time)
    actually, i heard a rumor that being an infected will increase your penis size by 20% and your sex life will improve over 132.7% after a week of being an infected.