Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Potatoe's ideas.

1. Default Potatoe's ideas.

๖ۣۜPotΔto[ﺕ]: Did i ever tell u i hate pred skin in zm and i want it to be replaced
    ·αuтumn· | ibis.a | rq: Nope.
    ๖ۣۜPotΔto[ﺕ]: I think its dumb ^_^ its to much work to look for and dont fit in the zombie theme at all
    ๖ۣۜPotΔto[ﺕ]: a invisable alien? lawl
    ·αuтumn· | ibis.a | rq: lmaooo
    ๖ۣۜPotΔto[ﺕ]: http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/29494 thats the 1 i want to replace it
    ๖ۣۜPotΔto[ﺕ]: Its a skeleton that breaks in half after it takes so much dmg so it would still move fast but it would be low on hp when broken in half so lil less scary
    ·αuтumn· | ibis.a | rq: HAHAHA
    ·αuтumn· | ibis.a | rq: That's so cool!
    ๖ۣۜPotΔto[ﺕ]: Ya its hard as hell to hit when it breaks in half cuz its still moving and jumping same hieght
    ๖ۣۜPotΔto[ﺕ]: its like aiming at a fast deformed
    ·αuтumn· | ibis.a | rq: That would be amazing.
    ·αuтumn· | ibis.a | rq: Make a thread of this?
    ·αuтumn· | ibis.a | rq: And bring it to Jigsaw's attention?
    ๖ۣۜPotΔto[ﺕ]: im lazy that means logging into to forums again
    ·αuтumn· | ibis.a | rq: Mhm.
    ·αuтumn· | ibis.a | rq: ^^
    ·αuтumn· | ibis.a | rq: Want me to do it for you?
    ๖ۣۜPotΔto[ﺕ]: Yup
    ·αuтumn· | ibis.a | rq: Lazy ass.
    ·αuтumn· | ibis.a | rq: xD
    ๖ۣۜPotΔto[ﺕ]: I agree

And there you have it.

ALSO:

๖ۣۜPotΔto[ﺕ]: Oh get rid of zombie vision also its GHEY

He'll post in here when he isn't lazy.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

And oops, didn't know I put the apostrophe before the s.

xDD

Potatoes'*****

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

lol potato and your idea i would love that zombie i saw that zombie on a steam gamers zm server looks coool lol potato i would never be good as you

4. Default

But...they have lasers!

5. Default

I agree with the laser part ... if only they those lazers can actually burn through the wallz

6. Default

yeah the fucking useless pred xp might actually have a use if they could.

7. Default

Potato QQ about the PredXPs. You only fail at them cause I rape you with them! Get a better display monitor!

Also it's cute how Chelsea keeps misspelling "potatoe" lol. Eh, Chelsy?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Potato QQ about the PredXPs. You only fail at them cause I rape you with them! Get a better display monitor!

Also it's cute how Chelsea keeps misspelling "potatoe" lol. Eh, Chelsy?
    Also it's cute how you're attempting correct an already correct way of spelling.

Just because *he* doesn't spell his name the way I do, doesn't mean it's wrong.

I've ALWAYS put an "E" after potatoe and tomatoe.

'Tis natural.

But "Chelsy" is OBVIOUSLY wrong, ya know?

Besides, if you're going to attempt to insult me, adress me directly.

So go QQ about you possibly losing your zombie class.

And please don't post unless you have something mature, and positive to say.

You can go flame elsewhere.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    yeah the fucking useless pred xp might actually have a use if they could.
    I agree, if we could use the lasers, I'm sure everyone would use them, haha.

But alas, the laser is useless.

But I think that having a skeleton zombie would be badass.

=D

10. Default

I've come to like the predator.. It brings a sense of fear, as if you're being watched from the shadows.. Unknowingly being brought closer to death with each passing second.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.