Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: STEAM_0:1:1767207 Phalanx <ibis>

1. Default

i just use my duelies script for z mod besides i get to much recoil so i have to click instead of using my mouse wheel also this guy is a disgrace to ibis how'd he get in?

2. Default

Hai phalanx!!!!

3. Default

Aimbot no but yes on the no recoil!!!!

4. Default

send it to steam bans, if they dont ban me, then ur all full of shit lols, btw come to the rpg mod we need more players

5. Default

rpg is not my thing anymore

6. Default

Why is your title under your name IBIS noob, Phalanx? Shouldn't you just have IBIS like C.O.?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

I viewed the demos and have no comment at this time. This will be discussed when Zero returns.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Why is your title under your name IBIS noob, Phalanx? Shouldn't you just have IBIS like C.O.?
    i had it before, i don't know what happened... i don't really care either

9. Default

[QUOTE=lukeydukey;19276]
    In the italy demo it's most clear that he's using an aimbot and other hacks to gain advantage.
    QUOTE] lol, well i'm not so that puts you in a funny position... just get a pro to review em, everything done in the video has a reason for it, check the radar, what the player hears and everything will be revealed to you. saying that im hacking when i'm not is ridiculous.

10. Default

[QUOTE=Phalanx;19409]
    Quote Originally Posted by lukeydukey View Post
    In the italy demo it's most clear that he's using an aimbot and other hacks to gain advantage.
    QUOTE] lol, well i'm not so that puts you in a funny position... just get a pro to review em, everything done in the video has a reason for it, check the radar, what the player hears and everything will be revealed to you. saying that im hacking when i'm not is ridiculous.
    ill send it to my freind from steam bans and see what he's got to say...

Gl.