Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: STEAM_0:1:1767207 Phalanx <ibis>

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default STEAM_0:1:1767207 Phalanx <ibis>

Name: Phalanx <ibis>
    Steam: STEAM_0:1:1767207
    Exploit: aim bot and no recoil

He was getting some amazing hit and not even aimed at them.

sb_status was typed in both around the middle of the first one and the beginning of the second one.

http://rapidshare.com/files/251303353/pha001.dem
    This one is in temple map not to great.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/251304499/pha002.dem
    This one is in Italy and there is alot of proof.
    Last edited by Dragon2150; 07-03-2009 at 12:05 AM.

2. Default

I can attest to the aimbotting of the player in question. What's funny is that when it's off he's god awful in aiming. However when it's turned on, it's instant headshot no matter how close you are at taking him out.

In the italy demo it's most clear that he's using an aimbot and other hacks to gain advantage.

Another example is being point blank with a p90 and still not being able to damage him one bit while he is using an ak getting only headshots (can tell by the sound)

mind you this is RPG server so there are some stat buffs. But the demos are clear evidence imho.

3. Default

I've played with him and witnessed this myself.

Isn't he an IBIS clan member?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

[QUOTE=lukeydukey;19276]
    In the italy demo it's most clear that he's using an aimbot and other hacks to gain advantage.
    QUOTE] lol, well i'm not so that puts you in a funny position... just get a pro to review em, everything done in the video has a reason for it, check the radar, what the player hears and everything will be revealed to you. saying that im hacking when i'm not is ridiculous.

5. Default

[QUOTE=Phalanx;19409]
    Quote Originally Posted by lukeydukey View Post
    QUOTE] lol, well i'm not so that puts you in a funny position... just get a pro to review em, everything done in the video has a reason for it, check the radar, what the player hears and everything will be revealed to you. saying that im hacking when i'm not is ridiculous.
    ill send it to my freind from steam bans and see what he's got to say...

Gl.

6. Default

Only Zero and Jigsaw can send demo's. Don't interfere with IBIS protocols.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    This is a bad situation...

I used to see this guy in GG a lot, but he never wore the tag.

So I'm quite confused.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    anyone can send demo's to steam bans...

and i know somebody who works with steam to ban hackers, if i send him the download link he would give me his opinion.

9. Default

[QUOTE=THE HOLY SH**T!;19412]
    Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post

ill send it to my freind from steam bans and see what he's got to say...

Gl.

Do it lol, writing gl like i'm hacking.

Yeah fuck that shit. He had it on and was nailin headshots left and right from long distances and when he turned it off, I won't say he sucked but there was definately a drop in his "abilities". Shit was crazy. I never had a problem with him but it just seems too obvious he's got a bot.