Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: A Couple of Things Need to Be Done on ZM

1. Default

it would be nice if we got a cading only server for the cading fanatics but i guess we'll have to savior teh kills whenever we can get on a cade map

2. Default

I'm out, CS:S just isn't any fun anymore, see ya around.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    I'm out, CS:S just isn't any fun anymore, see ya around.
    Ummm, bye?

4. Default

I've noticed the P90 shoots slower as well, and I came to the conclusion that it is because of the tick of the server.

As for created two separate servers, one dedicated to cading, the other to escape.. Sounds like a great idea.

In the past 4 days, I haven't once been able to join the server without it being an escape map. Even if I stay and kill everyone who's a human, they still don't want to change the map..

Doesn't the old zombie mod server work still? Why not turn that into an escape map server?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Oh i have a great idea. Perhaps we scrap the RPG and replace it with a non-ranked zombies escape server! And move all the escape maps from the ZM server to the once-RPG server.

Sorry, lol. But I really dislike the RPG server...more and more exploits are being discovered. I've had people tell me new things on how to make themselves unbeatable.

But ya. Non-ranked escape maps instead of an RPG. It can actually have us regulars take a break from cading maps and switch over. I think it would be a great idea to have two separate servers because this issue has been brought up in the past (too lazy to dig up forums and it has been mentioned ingame also).

What do you guys think?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Oh i have a great idea. Perhaps we scrap the RPG and replace it with a non-ranked zombies escape server! And move all the escape maps from the ZM server to the once-RPG server.

Sorry, lol. But I really dislike the RPG server...more and more exploits are being discovered. I've had people tell me new things on how to make themselves unbeatable.

But ya. Non-ranked escape maps instead of an RPG. It can actually have us regulars take a break from cading maps and switch over. I think it would be a great idea to have two separate servers because this issue has been brought up in the past (too lazy to dig up forums and it has been mentioned ingame also).

What do you guys think?
    I would support this actually.

7. Default

I'm pretty sure we would all support it. To be honest, I would love it.

The RPG Mod has become a mess. It was fun when it started until sizzle exploited long jump. After the stats were reset and new powers were added, it just went down hill even more.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

I'd go along with that, it would divert all the little fucking kids who beg for escape maps all the fucking time to the other server and would probably remove a good portion of the cade breaking noob fuckers as well.

I am glad to see that the cade physics have been fixed now, the whole zombie gets stuck into the cade and easily flips it over thing now has been delt with thankfully, although I think i'll stick to coming on when the kids are in bed since the motherfucking mute feature is never going to work here it seems and most of the aforementioned cade breakers are on during the daytime.

and by the way curdy and mastaguns, I am going to get il2 46' off of steam tommorow, I just need to put some money in my account.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 07-14-2009 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    I'd go along with that, it would divert all the little fucking kids who beg for escape maps all the fucking time to the other server and would probably remove a good portion of the cade breaking noob fuckers as well.

I am glad to see that the cade physics have been fixed now, the whole zombie gets stuck into the cade and easily flips it over thing now has been delt with thankfully, although I think i'll stick to coming on when the kids are in bed since the motherfucking mute feature is never going to work here it seems and most of the aforementioned cade breakers are on during the daytime.

and by the way curdy and mastaguns, I am going to get il2 46' off of steam tommorow, I just need to put some money in my account.
    prepare to be owned! Haha yeah right I suck at that game.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

Kavinsky, if someone is breaking your cade, tell an admin.

I don't think I've seen you try that once when I've played with you.