Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: A Couple of Things Need to Be Done on ZM

1. Default

I usually just hit the spectate button when they do that and wait for them to get tagged, its sort of a self fulfilling revenge

I think I only pm'd getcha about it once, and besides onces it done its done, and I'd probably be zombiefied when I do get around to typing blank such and so broke my cade, ban him!

and did I mention I REALLY HATE KIDS WITH MICS?

2. Default

I wouldn't mind getting rid of some noobs by making an escape map only unranked server to keep them occupied, but I don't think we should remove the escape maps from the current server entirely, an escape map now and again is a refreshing change to the sit in one place and shoot pattern of cade maps.

But really, I think we definitely need to cut down on them a good bit.

Btw, an escape map server would be a prime target for griefers of all kinds, just something for the admins to think about.
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    I usually just hit the spectate button when they do that and wait for them to get tagged, its sort of a self fulfilling revenge

I think I only pm'd getcha about it once, and besides onces it done its done, and I'd probably be zombiefied when I do get around to typing blank such and so broke my cade, ban him!

and did I mention I REALLY HATE KIDS WITH MICS?
    If you don't let anyone know about cade breakers then they will STAY in the server and CONTINUE to fuck shit up.

If you think it is pointless, then I don't see why you would go to a ZM server in the first place. There is going to be cade-breaking every once in awhile. It isn't something you can eradicate.

4. Default

Making two differnt servers, I dont like, it will ruin IBIS I think. There wont be enuff people to play escapes or there wont be enuff people to play a good game of cade. I like things the way there are.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Making two differnt servers, I dont like, it will ruin IBIS I think. There wont be enuff people to play escapes or there wont be enuff people to play a good game of cade. I like things the way there are.
    It will probably bring more people in because there will be a larger variety and more people will see IBIS on the server lists.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    with out the p90 a bunch of us (hobo, james, me, others too) would be helpless.

thats our main weapon lol.
    Mine too!

I'd hate to have to cheat on my baby.

;_;

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Mine too!

I'd hate to have to cheat on my baby.

;_;
    YOUR WHAT?!?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by christmas View Post
    your what?!?
    ....>>

....<<

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

well kavinsky don't be a quiter but we should make the new server the escape map server because of the uber tick then the old server cade

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    You are mistaken, the ZM server is usually always full, with more people trying to get in. And half the regulars don't play when it's an escape map, so there's even more people. And it doesn't have to be 41 slots either, because it really kind of is too much, and you can't see all the players.

Having 2 zm servers, one dedicated to escape, and the other cade is a great idea, and I really hope Zero considers it.

However, I don't think we should leave very many escape maps, if any at all on the cade server.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.