Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: A Couple of Things Need to Be Done on ZM

1. Default

back on topic I think with the reicent lag spikes and server crashes on zm we need to reduce the ping limiter to 150 and reduce the size of the server to 36 instead of 41 (and remove that fucking reserverd slot, that things just a pain in the ass)
    either that or install a voice limiter that only alows three people to speak at a time.

and I still think we should make a separate escape map only server that has all of the escape maps that dont work with fast zombies on it. which pretty much includes all escape maps save for mount doom and the space station maps
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 09-06-2009 at 04:27 AM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    that room in the end of zm panic redemtption seldome holds, the lower level of the main building by spawn requires a
    co ordinated team of 4 to put it together and because of that it never really gets up in time so its either the room with the upright vending machines or the vents.
    There are quite a few competent people that play Zombie Mod. Pretty much all the regulars are capable of holding their own. Don't make excuses about not having enough people with skill. You can easily organize a few people to get together. Call out 4 regulars, state the place, and you've got your crack A-Team!

On police prison I think the lightposts (similar to the wires you were on in office but they were actually reachible, which I found out after I tagged you on it) are extremely cheap

Cheap? How are they cheap. If 5+ zombies get together and bum-rush, they're toast. They require teamwork and effort.

Just ask sonico about everyone who followed him and fucked up his spot in police prison tonight and you'll see why I levitate to the cheap spots, but not the couldn't be reached before the parachutes were enabled ones.

what I need is two other people who know what the fuck to do and I can hold and maintain any major spot, its when I've got people fucking everything up and not paying attention that I go to the cheap spots where I can actually hold out.
    Like I said above, call out the regs, and state the place. Make an effort.

This is why I left the box cade on office and went into the room with the impossible to move vender in it to begin with, 7 people in my box room cade and only me and 2 other people even shot at the zombie as he came in and tagged us all.
    Again, find a good team. Stop making excuses. I don't ever remember camping the room with the heavy vender, or the tubes. I don't make excuses, I find solutions.

granted I dont know all of the secrets of the zm maps, but I know the layout and the typically hiding places of alot of them.
    You clearly don't, because you have this notion that there are really only two places on each map that are "good": 1) a room with a really heavy object, or 2) the vents/tubes. And as soon as the first place gets destroyed, you immediately panic and rush to the vents.