Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Moderator

1. Default Moderator

My bad guys, my life has been hectic and will probably continue to be for a wile. Sorry again for not being able to do my job properly recently.
    -MBP

2. Default

Hope things get better for you, MBP.

3. Default

Crap I was going to put MBP in charge when me an Jig were on vacation...

Hope everything works out MBP

If you are gonna be on vacation then I guess it's up to me to be in charge!!!

j/k

Wait, hmm.....what's that? NNNNOOOOO
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

Need a new moderator Zero?

6. Default

oshit.

I hope everything works out for you and becomes better for you.

I wish you the best.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Its not bad hectic, its good hectic. Apparently im extremely good looking according to the ladies. So all my time is taken up either by gettin pussy, smokin bud, or chillin with people. I just dont have enough time to check the forums because im not in school anymore. I usually leave my on steam though, so if you wanted to message me and tell me about a particularly bad thread then i would try to get to it.
    -MBP

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Its not bad hectic, its good hectic. Apparently im extremely good looking according to the ladies. So all my time is taken up either by gettin pussy, smokin bud, or chillin with people. I just dont have enough time to check the forums because im not in school anymore. I usually leave my on steam though, so if you wanted to message me and tell me about a particularly bad thread then i would try to get to it.
    Exactly why future versions of website will also include a mobile version so people can easily access site from phone when on the go or while getting some ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Exactly why future versions of website will also include a mobile version so people can easily access site from phone when on the go or while getting some ass.

The website already works pretty well for me on my phone. It's a little awkward but not that bad.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

I can't afford internet on my phone. I would have it on my XV6800 if i could.
    -MBP