Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SweatingBullets_MN

We all have our opinions, but let me say this. I would not have banned him. If I had it especially would have not been a week but for maybe 10 minutes. It is up to lukey or somebody of higher authority to unban him so do not take it into your own hands.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

Well if i was killed on that bridge zombie or fucking not i would have been pissed.........mostly because i didnt do it, or at least next time before u push the plunger say "JUMP OFF THE GODDAMN BRIDGE U FUCKING IDIOTS... NOW!!"

3. Default

Whenever someone prenuked or destroyed a bridge after I warned everyone at the beginning of the round via mic and chat, I would ban them for 1-2 days depending on my mood. However, I would often tell people not to stand next to the button until they need to, otherwise I would move them to spec. That way they don't get accused.

But if someone was doing this over and over again, despite several warning, I would ban them for a good 7 days.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Whenever someone prenuked or destroyed a bridge after I warned everyone at the beginning of the round via mic and chat, I would ban them for 1-2 days depending on my mood. However, I would often tell people not to stand next to the button until they need to, otherwise I would move them to spec. That way they don't get accused.

But if someone was doing this over and over again, despite several warning, I would ban them for a good 7 days.
    Yes but thats not the case here, the case is that we only know this person did it once and killed a zombie while doing it. So theres no reason i see personally that this person should be banned

5. Default

If there is a zombie on the bridge it should be blown right away! In fact I think that if he did not blow the bridge he should get into trouble for making the humans lose.

If the humans are too nub to get off before the zombie gets on then though shit.