Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SweatingBullets_MN

1. Default SweatingBullets_MN

SweatingBullets_MN was banned for killing the zombie by blowing up the bridge for 1 week.

I find this personally as an admin not right, I understand why lukey banned him since past few rounds people killed the whole CT team but he didnt he won the game for us that how you suppose to blow the bridge I dont blame lukey but I think SweatingBullets_MN should be unbanned

So other admins please get his steam ID and unban him cause I am not sure if I am aloud to or not.

2. Default

I've banned people for 2 days for doing that.

ER, blowing it on humans*

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I've banned people for 2 days for doing that.
    He killed the zombie tho. No one Should be banned for doing there JOB

4. Default

i don't mind reducing the ban but i don't agree on a full unban based of the fact that cts were warned multiple times not to blow the bridge with that many humans on it

tking 1/2 the team can't be weighed as a win because the zombie died with them imho.

5. Default

I am glad you rpely, but i really dont find it right for some one trying to same human kind to get banned at all. I mean if the person was just a TK lamer then yes ban them. But he killed the zombie and saved the humans

6. Default

This is a tough call.

I would have to side with Pink. I would rather my brother-in-arms kill me than let the enemy get to me.

Lukeydukey's ban was unjustified if this is the case.

7. Default

i think if he took a mother fucking zombie down he deserves to be unbanned even though it was just half

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lukeydukey View Post
    i don't mind reducing the ban but i don't agree on a full unban based of the fact that cts were warned multiple times not to blow the bridge with that many humans on it

tking 1/2 the team can't be weighed as a win because the zombie died with them imho.
    I'm kind of half and half here.

If there was half of the team on the bridge, Luke was right in banning.

Win or not, killing half of the team, screwing with THEIR scores, to save your own ass, is not right at all.

Now...

If there was only the zombie there, he had no right.

Luke is a hardass, and for good reasons too.

When he got admin back, the server started cleaning up, because he doesn't put up with ANY bullshit...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

I think luke is a good admin, I think I would agree with luke most of the time but I think a badcall happen every makes badcalls now and then. I want that person to be unbanned thats why I am here I am here for the people.

10. Default

Sometimes humans have to die so the rest can live.

Wasn't there, so it is hard to judge. Ban seems too long considering there was a zombie on it, and it is perfectly reasonable for him to make a rash decision based on the fact a zombie was coming. The ban is in place to prevent malpractice, and I don't think that is the case here.