Thread: I think all of the servers are down!?

Default I think all of the servers are down!?

Apparently so, what happened?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

es_tools blew up.

Live or die, make your choice.

3. Default

and it was just the zombie server, we are looking for ways to eliminate es_tools (and thus 90% of all crashes) but its required for a quite a few mods.

4. Default

JigSaw the occasional lag spikes are persistent.

5. Default

When I am playing I don't notice any which leads me to believe it may be client side related. With the increase in the amount of slots, some lower end computers map lag more with a big map with this amount of people.

6. Default

its probably the number of ppl cause one time we had a 10 second giant lag spike and there was about 38 ppl i think

7. Default

I thought you had auto restart on the ZM server Jigsaw? The physics were messed up this morning, and none of us wanted to play cade maps, so we tried restarting the server, and it didn't work.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Yea what can happen is that it never actually crashes, es_tools just spams commands in an infinite loop and eats the server without crashing it. Thus no crash and thus no restart.

9. Default

hm interesting

10. Default

How often does that happen?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.