Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why so scout?

1. Default

its true you run faster with scout!

2. Default

I would probably restrict scouts for escape maps as well. They contribute nothing.

As for bringing AWPs back.. No. Just no.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I would probably restrict scouts for escape maps as well. They contribute nothing.

As for bringing AWPs back.. No. Just no.
    I actually did that in mines of moria.

That map is a real pain when half the people don't understand how to change zombie classes, shoot the boards, and nade the ring at the beginning. Also when people can't defend the stairs.

4. Default

i love scouts, i use them for nearly everymap. Since they are fun, and always rediculed for being nubbish i love it. I would say im in the top 10 in scout kills in the server. i r beast with it. Like i hit the head prob 30% of shots...hit zombies 50% when i check my stats i will see.

Long live the sc0ut.

#1 in scout kills, time to 24/7 sc0ut

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    i love scouts, i use them for nearly everymap. Since they are fun, and always rediculed for being nubbish i love it. I would say im in the top 10 in scout kills in the server. i r beast with it. Like i hit the head prob 30% of shots...hit zombies 50% when i check my stats i will see.

Long live the sc0ut.

#1 in scout kills, time to 24/7 sc0ut
    everyone quick grab all the scouts you can and burn them

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    everyone quick grab all the scouts you can and burn them
    i'll burn you !!!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    i'll burn you !!!
    HOLY and Fish were the only two people I ever saw using a scout to shoot zombies and actually kill them.

the rest of you idiots grabbing scouts just for the speed, need to be taught a lesson in teamwork.

I vote if you grab a scout on an escape map, you be frozen and than made to work with zombies.

unless your HOLY or Fish.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    HOLY and Fish were the only two people I ever saw using a scout to shoot zombies and actually kill them.

the rest of you idiots grabbing scouts just for the speed, need to be taught a lesson in teamwork.

I vote if you grab a scout on an escape map, you be frozen and than made to work with zombies.

unless your HOLY or Fish.
    I hate making exceptions to the rule for specific players.

Because there could be a couple others who use the scout to actually kill zombies.

I think no one should use a scout on escape maps. The majority of idiots ruined it for everyone else.

9. Default

Holy, I never see you use a scout. The only people I see who uses a scout successfullly is FISH and this new coming admin named Scout.

10. Default

Scouts are fun. Besides, most escape maps where the scout really helps you get ahead (Jurassic is a good example), nearly everyone dies anyway, so you're not negatively affecting your team anyway. The only map where it helps you get ahead and hurts your team that I can think of right now is moria, but we lose that 99% of the time anyway (the exception being fail zombies that manage to not get themselves killed).
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."