Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Why so scout?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    Christmas, I said stair failure was from lack of skill, not fasts, fast is actually one of the least useful classes at that point in the map. My point was that getting rid of scouts wouldn't help prevent that failure point.
    Yes, but it's pretty irrelevant because with speeds we don't ever make it to that point anyway.

2. Default

i like scouts lol got 6 scout killz while tubing on lila panic
    dnt say its noob whores i brought a scout to a noob tube that cancels out the noobness of it

as for escape maps i can accept scout restrictions since its more team based than cades.

and besides isnt it great to kill a zombie with a scout

3. Default

I got a really great idea that will solve all of the problems on mines of moria!!!!

it will fix the speed problem, whether to restrict them or not.

it will fix the scout issue, whether it needs to be restricted or not.

are you ready for the answer????

GET RID OF THE MAP FROM THE SERVER!!!

problem solved, thanks for reading.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I got a really great idea that will solve all of the problems on mines of moria!!!!

it will fix the speed problem, whether to restrict them or not.

it will fix the scout issue, whether it needs to be restricted or not.

are you ready for the answer????

GET RID OF THE MAP FROM THE SERVER!!!

problem solved, thanks for reading.
    Wait, why remove it? It's a fun map to play on occasion.

The best is when people buy scouts and then run with their knife or pistol out. Its so fucking annoying. Makes me wanna drop the ban hammer T-T

6. Default

but i have to admit sometimes the scout does a ridiculous amount of damage like 80 ft away 1hp damage to a zombie is that damage meter broke?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Yes, but it's pretty irrelevant because with speeds we don't ever make it to that point anyway.
    With the staffs and people throwing decently aimed nades we can. Although, for both of those two factors to line up and get us there its got to be something like a .001% chance.

Needless to say I'm all for removing the map or at least restricting the amount of times it can be selected per week to one (bad map thursday).
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

8. Default

Needless to say I'm all for removing the map or at least restricting the amount of times it can be selected per week to one (bad map thursday).
    Mines of Moria on BMT? Sounds good to me.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

With the staffs and people throwing decently aimed nades we can. Although, for both of those two factors to line up and get us there its got to be something like a .001% chance.
    You and I both know there aren't enough competent players on the server at a time to make that a possibility.

Idiots who carry the staff around wondering "WHAT THE HELL DO I DO WITH IT!?" and people who throw nades BEHIND zombies forgetting that the impact shoots them directly towards you.

Fucking bunch of piss ants.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You and I both know there aren't enough competent players on the server at a time to make that a possibility.

Idiots who carry the staff around wondering "WHAT THE HELL DO I DO WITH IT!?" and people who throw nades BEHIND zombies forgetting that the impact shoots them directly towards you.

Fucking bunch of piss ants.
    That's why the percentage of times when we can actually get that working is so low, possible, but very unlikely (One time we legitimately won with decent zombies playing as all classes was one of those times).
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."