-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default There's always one.....

Yuh huh....
    Attached Images
    Last edited by -=NYS=- C.O.; 07-08-2009 at 12:13 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post

The website already works pretty well for me on my phone. It's a little awkward but not that bad.
    the forums work exactly the same for me, whether I'm on my laptop or iPhone.

I still get to make big-multi-colored fonts on my iPhone!!!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Its not bad hectic, its good hectic. Apparently im extremely good looking according to the ladies. So all my time is taken up either by gettin pussy, smokin bud, or chillin with people. I just dont have enough time to check the forums because im not in school anymore. I usually leave my on steam though, so if you wanted to message me and tell me about a particularly bad thread then i would try to get to it.

Srsly?!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Put whyt or C.O. in charge while your gone, they'll straighten the forums out in no time since MBP is busy.

I think..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Put whyt or C.O. in charge while your gone, they'll straighten the forums out in no time since MBP is busy.

I think..
    You must have missed my post in the other thread. Even though you posted in it today... But i didnt know they were going away. So ill be on the forums everyday if i can, to make sure everything is going well.
    -MBP

8. Default

MBP, I'm very ashamed that you removed my comment.

I was only kidding...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    You must have missed my post in the other thread. Even though you posted in it today... But i didnt know they were going away. So ill be on the forums everyday if i can, to make sure everything is going well.
    you better be on everyday, you gotta make up for lost time.

Your even behind on the stuff for our charity.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-