Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: e-rack

1. Default e-rack

what do you think he is 0.o

2. Default

An attention craved child who's infatuated with Ceiling cat and ImGonnaGetcha

3. Default

lol i think he is a child thinks he is cool but not seeking attention from wiser ones

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    An attention craved child who's infatuated with Ceiling cat and ImGonnaGetcha

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

he wldnt leave me the fuck alone at one point

6. Default

yes...... and he says he's 16

7. Default

He isn't 16, he's about 13. Even so, I caded with him once and he said he listens, then he wouldn't listen to a damn thing I said and got killed, but luckily I was able to get him stuck and finish him off before he tagged me.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    He isn't 16, he's about 13. Even so, I caded with him once and he said he listens, then he wouldn't listen to a damn thing I said and got killed, but luckily I was able to get him stuck and finish him off before he tagged me.

lol lucky james

9. Default

He also thinks the FBI is out to get IBIS for letting jojo play in our server.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    He also thinks the FBI is out to get IBIS for letting jojo play in our server.

o rly he says