Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rpg -> wcs

1. Default

No smog or stun grenades on this.

you get to choose your class like warrior, priest, rogue, shaman and w/e and you go around leveling up the skills jsut for that class. Every class has its advantages and disadvantages. Its more balanced but one certain class has a devestating power over all and is very lethal when leveled properly and is the least expected one to make it

2. Default

I agree with Hobo.

Let's see how it works out. And if it doesn't, non-ranked-escape-maps-only zombie server.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Arrow

Also there will be other classes in the future that can be unlocked when users reach a given level.

Additionally, I am planning on trying to focus the wcs to be more skill based in that people will be rewarded more for headshots and less for actual kills and will not receive as munch bonus points for team wins or even as easy of a multiplication for above level kills.

The point I want to get across is that it is my wish to make the server very much like the GG server in that game play is enhanced though a steeper difficulty curve while preventing it from ever becoming a cliff.

Unlike the gg server logically you get more powerful as you go along however I wish to configure the server in such a way that no single individual is ever able to actually reach the end. Yes there is a point where you can not reasonably make classes stronger without breaking the game for the new players but I think that though the introduction of special classes that are not exactly stronger than there same leveled counterparts however are only available at very high levels in addition to custom models will allow the server to continue to offer new oppurtunities and experiences even for the top players for years to come.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I agree with Hobo.

Let's see how it works out. And if it doesn't, non-ranked-escape-maps-only zombie server.

i agree if this entire rpg and wcs and all that stuff fails lets resort to a escape map on zm plan b is always zm

5. Default

no zm bullshit ibis has a server already

keep with the wcs sounds fun im looking forward to it!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zero View Post
    ....that is not possible before vacation.
    are you fucking kidding?!

How many vacations do you need?!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.