Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zm Crash

1. Default

If you give Zero the time that this occurred, he can track whoever did it and permanently ban him.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    If you give Zero the time that this occurred, he can track whoever did it and permanently ban him.
    That's wonderful and everything, but you're talking about reactive measures.

I'm talking about proactive measures (i.e. prevent the attacker from bringing down the server in the first place).

This isn't the first timeleft flood attack, and it will not be the last.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post

I'm talking about proactive measures (i.e. prevent the attacker from bringing down the server in the first place).

proactive ftw

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post

I know, but unless you do the scripting yourself, since I'm too lazy, and Zero and Jigsaw are usually too busy, that's the next best thing.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.