Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox Live Gamertag Collection Thread

1. Default

Big Jav Studd

Haven't gone on live yet. Waiting for a new firmware update.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    I promise that used to be my old tag, back when I picked up the 360. But they banned me? Wtf... something about circumventing their language filters and breaking the Code of Conduct on numerous occassions.

Fags.
    lmao how long did you have your tag before they deleted it?

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

Do you guys play MW2?
    I DO! IBIS is my tag for the clan as well muahaha. I own at that shit. My brother and I stayed up from 10pm-6:30am doing the National MW2 ALL-NIGHTER X-box event. That shit was off the chaiiinnn. He and I were #1 and #2 out of both teams for 4 hours straight....then we started blowing ass once the 5 hour energy shots started to wear off lol.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    I DO! IBIS is my tag for the clan as well muahaha. I own at that shit. My brother and I stayed up from 10pm-6:30am doing the National MW2 ALL-NIGHTER X-box event. That shit was off the chaiiinnn. He and I were #1 and #2 out of both teams for 4 hours straight....then we started blowing ass once the 5 hour energy shots started to wear off lol.
    nice level 34 n0ob. jk bro..
    i didnt get to stay up for the all nighter.. i fell asleep lol
    and i like how i constantly have six or seven friends signed on xbox live every time i sign on and they are all playing mw2! this game is badass.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

5. Default

You fags are never on when I actually do get to play. Won't have time to play until the weekend now. FUCKS!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

6. Default

I think mine is xxabsolutesadist? or is it girlsadist? Sin which one is it? no i think its the first one...

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

Cue94

I have a feeling I'll get Xbox Live here soon when my cousin comes down for about 9 days.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

found it.

you can add it. will be awhile before anything happens tho.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

Do you guys play MW2?
    Mike will be pretty soon, but he's playing Fable 2.

I asked him if he was going good or bad. "Good".

What a rebel.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

10. Default

Earlier this year 180 dollars of charges showed up on my bank statement for xbox live points.

Two problems: I don't own an xbox and this put my account into the negative and my bank began charging me over 150 dollars of fees

I called amazon, since apparently my account was hacked and it was used to buy through it.

Long story short. Xbox service reps are the dumbest, non-native English speaking assholes I have ever dealt with and it took me 6 months to get my money back.

My bank never did reimburse me for the charges.

I will never own an Xbox