Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Last day for fast admin activation

1. Arrow Last day for fast admin activation

Tomorrow Jig and I leave the country as a result admin activations will be slow but hopefully still possible. If you want admin in the next two weeks I recommend you order today. Otherwise we will be trying to update admin when ever we have internet.

2. Default

cya all in a few weeks

3. Default

Ill be on the forums more wile your gone to make sure stuff is under control. If you need anything else PM me about it. Have Fun.
    -MBP

4. Default

I ordered, paid and still await activation... could you possibly activate BEFORE you skip country! LOL Thanks!

Tried it this morning... seems to work... so whose available in your absence? (If troubles arise, and are you coming back?)

5. Default

Ah, so that's why the maps couldn't be uploaded. I couldn't hear you talking when you said both you and Jigsaw were going on vacation the other day over the 3-4 people screaming into their mics about cade breakers and such. Wonder why the admins weren't doing anything..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Arrow

1 or 2 people have ordered recently. I wanted to activate yesterday but lost power for like 7 hours. I am updating steam today so that I can activate the admins later today or tomorrow. Hopefully I will have power then because if now there will be no internet in the mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    1 or 2 people have ordered recently. I wanted to activate yesterday but lost power for like 7 hours. I am updating steam today so that I can activate the admins later today or tomorrow. Hopefully I will have power then because if now there will be no internet in the mountains.
    Where did you guys go?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Brokeback Mountain?

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Brokeback Mountain?

RUN HE IS GOING TO BAN YOU!!!!!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

No internet? What is this term of which you speak of?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.